What the shit?

You can talk about anything in here
Recon
FoUster

Post by Recon »

Don't know this guy... :(Then your post is SPAM!OWN3D gf. But hey welcome back munchkin :twisted:
Snape says:3AM IN THE MORNING YOU RANG ME AND WOULDN'T HANG UP BITCH
DaikatanaGenshu

Post by DaikatanaGenshu »

All these posts and not one has explained the RPG mod to him..... :roll: Basically just something Snapeh added for some additional forum fun. XP = number of posts needed for next levelHP = based on how often you post. The more you post, the more filled up it will be.MP = based on how much you DON'T post, which is why yours is almost full.So yea..... :lol:
FailedMunchkin

Post by FailedMunchkin »

All these posts and not one has explained the RPG mod to him..... :roll: Basically just something Snapeh added for some additional forum fun. XP = number of posts needed for next levelHP = based on how often you post. The more you post, the more filled up it will be.MP = based on how much you DON'T post, which is why yours is almost full.So yea..... :lol:Aha. Thank yee, Dai. I was wondering when the hell someone would explain that. I still kick all yer asses in everything even though I have high mp :twisted: So I have a digital video camera now and I can record myself spinning fire. Could anybody possibly host that so I can show you fuks? It's muy sexy. Guess what? I got my license on tuesday and than my van on wednesday. It be a 1993 Toyota Previa. Driving cross country this summer. Going to Minnesota, Michigan, Ohio and New York. Spacious bugger of a van. The pilot seats can turn around in the back to make a little lounge area. 8) I don't play jk2 anymore and I uninstalled cod. I hope things are well with you guys. I sincerely miss you fukers.
Do babies enjoy infancy as much as adults enjoy adultery?
FailedMunchkin

Post by FailedMunchkin »

clown STFU, Munch owns you! :twisted:Good fight!$12 :twisted:
Do babies enjoy infancy as much as adults enjoy adultery?
Snape
Site Admin
Great Britain

Post by Snape »

We miss you too beeeetch!We got plenty of space to host shit, problem is how to get it to me to host. If it's not too big then throw it in an email to my snape@fouclan.com account and I'll upload it to the site. Otherwise... well I'll be at home tomorrow for a change so send me an IM and you could transfer the file across. :D
jacen

Post by jacen »

wb munchyrawr! confirmation tommorow out all day rabble rabble rabble....
If you're fresh, you're clean.