For our top graphical dawgs to show off their latest artistic accomplishments
DesuMacchi

Post by DesuMacchi »

:D Cypher banner
Snape
Site Admin
Great Britain

Post by Snape »

:D Cypher bannerLoL Dessy... that has got to be the cheesiest smile I ever did see! :D
DesuMacchi

Post by DesuMacchi »

speaking of cheese....My new action
Jordan
FoUster

Post by Jordan »

All the MGS3 stuff has me tickled pink! Changed my whole concept!Theme - Serious :lol: Game - Metal Gear Solid 3: Snake Eater!Colour Scheme - Green...errr, jungly! Name - {FoU}Jordan-Doffa (in dark blue and white?)Quote - "It's easy to forget what a sin is, in the middle of a battlefield"Additional - Snake Eater pictures would be cool, but anything MGS, Fox-Die badge...Erm, whatever. be creative. :D
And then Akon was like, Wooohooo! YEEHOOO!
Zyrac

Post by Zyrac »

Theme: Comical...Game:jk2Color scheme: White and blue like this ZyracName: ZyracQuote: I fart in the general direction! (White letters)Just get as much jk2 in there as possible and some Simpsons....Maybe Homer with a lightsaber.
Terras Kasi

Post by Terras Kasi »

name-Terrastheme-comicalquote- "pwner of cypher since 1988"Thank you!
~Pwner of Cypher
ReDWasK

Post by ReDWasK »

Snape
Site Admin
Great Britain

Post by Snape »

All the MGS3 stuff has me tickled pink! Changed my whole concept!Theme - Serious :lol: Game - Metal Gear Solid 3: Snake Eater!Colour Scheme - Green...errr, jungly! Name - {FoU}Jordan-Doffa (in dark blue and white?)Quote - "It's easy to forget what a sin is, in the middle of a battlefield"Additional - Snake Eater pictures would be cool, but anything MGS, Fox-Die badge...Erm, whatever. be creative. :DOne serious, one comical, take your pick! Hope you like 'em Jordy! :)
hota

Post by hota »

Theme - hellColor scheme - Red and BlackName - Bodom.Quote - I have chosen darkness to be my guide War is in my heart, death is by my side Make it good :)
They called him Pre. The man who ran like fire every day, every race, wire to wire. The man who caused people to stop and say, I've never seen anyone run like that before. A runner who never paced himself, slowed down or quit. But Pre wasn't a runner.
Snape
Site Admin
Great Britain

Post by Snape »

Holy fwiggin awesome!Snapple! So awesome! I love both of 'em! Whahahaha! 'cept how do I put in my signature no? :shock:And again, THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOUSnape, if you ever need anything! Ask! Thanks!YES FWIGGIN!Glad you like 'em man. :D Also, since your current avatar doesn't really go with the new banner, here's an alternative for ya.