Im a Anime Noob

You can talk about anything in here
DaikatanaGenshu

Post by DaikatanaGenshu »

Am I the only one that watches Naruto?I've read some of the manga. It's pimp fo' shizzle.Yes Evan, we ALL know how much the Kenshin OVA's own. 8)
Evangelion

Post by Evangelion »

Am I the only one that watches Naruto?I've read some of the manga. It's pimp fo' shizzle.Yes Evan, we ALL know how much the Kenshin OVA's own. 8)Yah, the Naruto manga is pretty awesome.But I heard that FUNIMATION got the rights to the anime here in the states...LoL, we all know what happens when Funimation gets into the picture... :mad:
DaikatanaGenshu

Post by DaikatanaGenshu »

Am I the only one that watches Naruto?I've read some of the manga. It's pimp fo' shizzle.Yes Evan, we ALL know how much the Kenshin OVA's own. 8)Yah, the Naruto manga is pretty awesome.But I heard that FUNIMATION got the rights to the anime here in the states...LoL, we all know what happens when Funimation gets into the picture... :mad:DBZ clone! HARRRR!!!!
Step
FoUster
Netherlands

Post by Step »

I like japanese dbz, its good, but english sucks...
{FoU} Step
- Fate of Unwanted

Darth Bob
FoUster

Post by Darth Bob »

oh god, funimation? /shudder /run /hidewell i guess thats another death of a series....
MasteredCloud
FoUster

Post by MasteredCloud »

Eh, Funimation got it? Pffftt....i'll stick to the anime series then....
ReDWasK

Post by ReDWasK »

going through Hellsing now, pretty cool shitis there just the one season right now? any longer movies or anything of it yet? k thnx
CrazyTom

Post by CrazyTom »

i ve been watching the narutos im on episode 50 right now and my frined is going to give me the manga
-silentassassin-

Post by -silentassassin- »

Yo dog you must watch toonami and adult swim on saturdays they have a bunch of real kick ass animes fo sho...all thou they dont play Ruroni Kenshin any more (given it a break) so thats gay but yea..yea it has some good ones!!
Serge
FoUster

Post by Serge »

id like to say this again TRIGUN!