Hello Fellow Jk2 ppls

You can talk about anything in here

Hello Fellow Jk2 ppls

Post by Default »

hi,Ive been playing jk2 for the last two years i had one long break in between becasue i was playin other games like ET and CoD (btw funny playin with u in CoD taco) and my bro taco said that u guys were gettin a CTF clan which made me happy since ive played with Hobar and Max many times in it. (two very solid CTFers)So im interested in joinin FoU some of u older jk2 players might know me as Spyro back then i was in FT well Hello long time no c
jacen

Post by jacen »

Welcome to the boards! You might want to first get registered so we dont know you as default for eternity :). Well i dont remember you because my time was around a year and a half or so ago... I used to go by the name JacenSolo but now of course I use FoUjacen... yeah so nice to meet you!
If you're fresh, you're clean.

Post by Default »

Jacen as in eepmeep i know u btw my name in the game is Default so thats y my member name is Default lol :)
HobarNintendo
FoUster

Post by HobarNintendo »

Jacen cannot be eepmeep...
Snape
Site Admin
Great Britain

Post by Snape »

Holy moly... I remember FT Spyro from like over a year ago. Welcome to our humble abode dude, hope you stick around and stuff. :D
Zippo

Post by Zippo »

welcome to the spa... umm board :lol:
tiberius

Post by tiberius »

sup...........
To conquer oneself is a greater task than conquering others. - Buddha
Bane
FoUster

Post by Bane »

hola
ErBSMoKAh

Post by ErBSMoKAh »

I was in FT of course I remember Spyro.
Shadow

Post by Shadow »

I was in FoU and I dont remember where I left my pants. But I once again found my cell phone in the fridge...
Catapultam habeo. Nisi pecuniam omnem mihi dabis ad capul tuum saxum immane mittam.