Um... Im Scared....

You can talk about anything in here
SteelViper

Um... Im Scared....

Post by SteelViper »

ok, plz tell me im wrong but... snape... did u by any chance get your idea for House of Pain from this?!?!? :had to brighten it up so u could read it, other than that this is a real pic... and im ... :shock: ....um.... :oops: ......yeah..... :whip: :wink:
Spyke
United States of America

Post by Spyke »

actually tib did.. hes accustomed to going to those places..
TacoBell

Post by TacoBell »

And leaving them with a heart attack.
DaikatanaGenshu

Post by DaikatanaGenshu »

Deus Ex rules.
SteelViper

Post by SteelViper »

Deus Ex rules.you still play it?
DaikatanaGenshu

Post by DaikatanaGenshu »

Deus Ex rules.you still play it?lol, I don't even have it installed anymore. But it was still a good game. :o
SteelViper

Post by SteelViper »

I still love ta play it :D using cheats has kept it alive, theres nothing quite like summoning 150 defenseless civilians and then summoning 50 live grenades :twisted: Its still easy to beat w/o cheats but I like being cruel to them :twisted: :twisted:
SteelViper

Post by SteelViper »

In reference to the title of this thread, ill add to it instead of spam by making a new thread: herehttp://www.transfatty.com/supermodelmeat.htmlthis is just disturbing... dont watch this....you've been warned
ErBSMoKAh

Post by ErBSMoKAh »

In reference to the title of this thread, ill add to it instead of spam by making a new thread: herehttp://www.transfatty.com/supermodelmeat.htmlthis is just disturbing... dont watch this....you've been warnedThat deserved its own post, Also.. There was no hamburger in the damn video.
SteelViper

Post by SteelViper »

i KNOW man, i told ya it was disturbing, and it still scares me, so no need to make another thread for people to fire and forget atyeah, having no hamburgers and saying it so much didnt make it ne less terrifying