LION

If there are any comments or suggestions for our server, seek the answer here.
DocSnyder

Post by DocSnyder »

sry for reviving but i didnt want to create a new thread. just play more jk! schools out for me right now and i think there should be some european fousters which got some time to spend on jk/hop. hardly see any members during these days except the variety nights. and taco you lame biatch stop playin ctf, learn dark and come on hop lightie :argh:
TacoBell

Post by TacoBell »

sry for reviving but i didnt want to create a new thread. just play more jk! schools out for me right now and i think there should be some european fousters which got some time to spend on jk/hop. hardly see any members during these days except the variety nights. and taco you lame biatch stop playin ctf, learn dark and come on hop lightie :argh:Learn Dark? OH Man thats a good one. *Sheds Tear*
Saurrr!

Post by Saurrr! »

Dark > Light
Pain-Killer

Post by Pain-Killer »

lies.light ownz dark
SteelViper

Post by SteelViper »

kewl banner PK, and light is just too easy to use, it takes no time to really master, it gives too much power to nubs and really isnt balanced enough.light-cheapdark-pwns
Saurrr!

Post by Saurrr! »

kewl banner PK, and light is just too easy to use, it takes no time to really master, it gives too much power to nubs and really isnt balanced enough.light-cheapdark-pwnsI love you <3
SteelViper

Post by SteelViper »

I love you <3well i <3 u 2, but stop touching me like that.... ur freakin me out man.... im serious that just dun feel right....
DaikatanaGenshu

Post by DaikatanaGenshu »

lies.light ownz dark:werd:
Saurrr!

Post by Saurrr! »

I love you <3well i <3 u 2, but stop touching me like that.... ur freakin me out man.... im serious that just dun feel right....You know you like it.*shudders* What the hell have you guys done to me!?
Serge
FoUster

Post by Serge »

You know you like it.*shudders* What the hell have you guys done to me!?You know you like it.