Post by GuessWho17 »

Mozart....Fur Elise :oops:
Rasputin

Post by Rasputin »

I thought Beethoven did Fur Elise??? :itch:
Spyke
United States of America

Post by Spyke »

drep or some other boston fan can u send me some boston songs such as more then a feeling... kazaa has all curropt songs
Abacus

Post by Abacus »

drep or some other boston fan can u send me some boston songs such as more then a feeling... kazaa has all curropt songsdownload soulseek or winmx I have yet to find a corrupt file on either.And soulseek almost always has underground songs you look for
CrazyTom

Post by CrazyTom »

i lovezor all music except rap and usherim into led zeppelin and ive always loved the beatles, my dad taught me well.. woot i went to see led zeppagain and the fab four! *imitatiion bands that pwn*weezer, ben folds, foo fighters, goo goo dolls big machine, offspring, a couple nirvana, love hina soundtrack (use it to fall asleep) :o , modest mouse, queen boheiman rapsody, fastball, naruto soundtrack, greenday, yellowcard way away, chili peppers, sublime, enya, movie soundtracks, linkin parkzors (like their new video that is anime style), elton john, will smith :lol: swollen members, pedro the lion, limp bizquitoetawe lots more, too bad i cant find my ipod right now. and my favorite song of all time is...... 8) eye of the tiger, listen to it before every wrestling match 8) and if anyone watches mtv i liek those new guys like gavin degraw, jamie cullum, oh yar i like slither by velvet revolver *headbanger* rar, in case any of you didnt know velvet revolver is the ex guns n roses without the singer
Abacus

Post by Abacus »

The velvet revolver song is ok,but i can't watch the video cause the lead singer does the stupid stuff with his chest,and it makes me laugh and feel disgusted at the same time.
SmoKe

Post by SmoKe »

MetallicaKornBlack eyed peaseEminemJay zBlack sabbathDioIron maidenNightwishWithin temptionRob ZombieD122pacWu Tang ClanWamdue projectQueensystem of a downAcDcAlien ant farmBloodhound gangjudas priestLimp biskitlinkin ParkPanteraRushbushMethodmanAlice cooperAmon amarthdimmu borgirEnyaLostprophetsKid rockbeastie boysslipknotGeorge michael LOL! :D i think more but... i dont know. 8)
Zaphinkhiel

Post by Zaphinkhiel »

bush :shock:
[<<MotF>>]~Zaph