Alien vs Predator

You can talk about anything in here
Drep'anon

Post by Drep'anon »

Well... it is basically the ultra high tech but somehow primivitive mentality of the Predators... or the Insect-like no individual thought process of Aliens... or the Gee we really think we are superior Humans (who btw are the ones behind the story line etc...) I think i heard somewhere history is written by the victor. I may have a loose application here.

I have a simple philosophy. Fill what's empty. Empty what's full. And scratch where it itches.
{FoU}Shatterstar

Post by {FoU}Shatterstar »

I'll say Predator, when does it come out?
[shadow=green:9bb764c5b6]~Shat Happens[/shadow:9bb764c5b6]
Darth Bob
FoUster

Post by Darth Bob »

they'll both lose in the end so no fans get uspet.
Outlaw
FoUster

Post by Outlaw »

that is true because its a movie, :/
Pain-Killer

Post by Pain-Killer »

i hope the aliens will win,but its a movie made by humans,so yeah.. humans will win :roll:
Spyke
United States of America

Post by Spyke »

looks to me like the predators make some huge bomb go off and kill everything in site and a few pityfull humans probably make it out alive.. btw comes out august 12 i think..just a gues.. i saw it somewhere cant member offf the top of my head
SmoKe

Post by SmoKe »

when comes the movie out? i want to see the movie im sure Predator win! LOL humans vs Predator = no chance Predator vs Alien = lol no chance Predator will win
Terras Kasi

Post by Terras Kasi »

looks to me like the predators make some huge bomb go off and kill everything in site and a few pityfull humans probably make it out alive.. btw comes out august 12 i think..just a gues.. i saw it somewhere cant member offf the top of my headreal close august 13
~Pwner of Cypher
ClowntheRed

Post by ClowntheRed »

Ya I saw the preview today watching i,robot. Looks awesome. Believe it or not but I didn't know the name of the movie till they showed me. Pathetic huh?
Sparkling Granny Trousers!
7UpYours!

Post by 7UpYours! »

i think it comes out aug 13th