Help Please 8)

You can talk about anything in here
NatE

Help Please 8)

Post by NatE »

Since no one wants to answer pms around here, here's my thread.I recently uninstalled jk2 and when i was trying to reinstall it, it would quit at 71%. Then i was like oh fuck it i will copy the cd, i did so, and yeah sure it installed smooth no errors. BUT when i try to go into mp it gives me this load of shit:So after that, i got a new assets 1 file and yeah the game started so im like cool it worked, lone behold no! rejected once more. So now i get another error that comes up AFTER i load a map on any server:I dont know what else to do. Your help is greatly appreciated. :D
Shadow

Post by Shadow »

Aye either some of the info on that disc was fucked or its the common problem. To solve the common problem, right click your MP startup, properties, then under compatability, run it in Windows 98/Windows ME Compatability mode. If all else fails download from Suprnova or go buy the damn thing for 15 bucks.
Catapultam habeo. Nisi pecuniam omnem mihi dabis ad capul tuum saxum immane mittam.
Kamm
FoUster

Post by Kamm »

Bogus Marker Length...Snape, that's a new one.
NatE

Post by NatE »

Aye either some of the info on that disc was fucked or its the common problem. To solve the common problem, right click your MP startup, properties, then under compatability, run it in Windows 98/Windows ME Compatability mode. If all else fails download from Suprnova or go buy the damn thing for 15 bucks.Nope doesnt work, oh well.
7UpYours!

Post by 7UpYours! »

when you buy it its 1.04
Gaggle

Post by Gaggle »

Dude...you cud prolly jus get someone to send u a whole base folder... itd wud take an arse load long time.. but it'll save u 15 bucks!... lol

Its all bout mE!
NatE

Post by NatE »

Dude...you cud prolly jus get someone to send u a whole base folder... itd wud take an arse load long time.. but it'll save u 15 bucks!... lolWow, someone seems to have the idea i first came up with! I've tried getting some to send it to me but as some know its like 600 megs for that. All i would need is the assets 0 file i already had someone send me the assets 1.Is there any way to get the new bought version to play 1.02?
DesuMacchi

Post by DesuMacchi »

just put your cd in, copy the base folder into your base folder and play the game.easy fixbuh bye
Shadow

Post by Shadow »

Isnt that what he did in the first place?
Catapultam habeo. Nisi pecuniam omnem mihi dabis ad capul tuum saxum immane mittam.
DesuMacchi

Post by DesuMacchi »

Isnt that what he did in the first place?no he is using the installer on the cd.He just needs ot put the cd in, go to my computer, right click on the cd rom drive, hit explore, go to Base folder, copy it and overwrite his Base folder and all will be just fine.