Alien Vs. Predator

You can talk about anything in here
Rasputin

Post by Rasputin »

I laughed more than anything else at the movie......Looked like they were almost gonna kiss at the end there.... :shock: 7 out of 10, for the fact that it made me laugh.... 8)
BloodViper

Post by BloodViper »

dude the alien head wasnt a shild its a weapon. you know the little thing that comes out of their mouth she uses that as a weapon but yeah them teaming up was pretty ghey.u didnt see the part where the predator spills the alien blood on the head and then the floor? dude, the heads a shield so she can kill the aliens without melting.my thoughts by the way, i thought it was all hardcore and i like how the alien label is changing from scary to action or whatever. the part where the preadator and Lex team up was bizzare at first but it proved not to spoil the movie that bad, i just hope that doesnt happen in predator 3
Calvin

Post by Calvin »

go see Collateral, that is an awesome movie.
Jordan
FoUster

Post by Jordan »

Good job on ruining it fuck heads.
And then Akon was like, Wooohooo! YEEHOOO!
Spyke
United States of America

Post by Spyke »

downloaded gotta watch it now :D
QuidBoy

Post by QuidBoy »

Some of my friends said it was awesomeotheres said it was horrible.I guess i will just have to see it :idea:
[banner]
[/banner]
Snape
Site Admin
Great Britain

Post by Snape »

I was really disappointed with this one, especially considering how much potential it had. The entire concept of the second half of the film seemed ridiculous to me. Total cheesefest. :evil:
QuidBoy

Post by QuidBoy »

ahh mabye i wont spend that mulah on the movie, i'll go buy more pokemon cards
[banner]
[/banner]