To Gaggle with <3 from Gramps

Updates on skinning progress; make any skin requests here
gramps

To Gaggle with <3 from Gramps

Post by gramps »

Gaggle, you said that you were all eager to make people a skin and stuff? well lather me up then!Could you quite possibly make me either a reborn or Jedi trainer (preferable) skin that has fou gramps and stuff on it?green hair would be cool. maybe a beard. hey! tib and i could share this skin!!!!! ill get back to you on the taunt sound and jump sounds.thanks for wanting to do this. :P
:{8):
QuidBoy

Post by QuidBoy »

Lather me up?! *slowly walks away....
[banner]
[/banner]
Snape
Site Admin
Great Britain

Post by Snape »

Had a spare 10 minutes so quickly threw something together for you gramps. It's nothing special and you can feel free to disregard it, or suggest changes etc. It's got:CTF SupportCustom soundsShader (on shoulder pad and belt)Couple of bits and pieces here and there. Tried to add a wrinkle effect to the skin which looks so-so, maybe Dessy can help me improve this using PS. Anyway it's in the downloads section. :)
gramps

Post by gramps »

Had a spare 10 minutes so quickly threw something together for you gramps. It's nothing special and you can feel free to disregard it, or suggest changes etc. It's got:CTF SupportCustom soundsShader (on shoulder pad and belt)Couple of bits and pieces here and there. Tried to add a wrinkle effect to the skin which looks so-so, maybe Dessy can help me improve this using PS. Anyway it's in the downloads section. :)omfg snape! pwnt!!!! thanks so much! i forgot i made this as a joke because of something gaggle said!!! thank you thank you thank you!!! I LOVE IT! :P
:{8):