Disconnecting from servers.

Something b0rked? We can help!!! Maybe.
MEatLoAf

Disconnecting from servers.

Post by MEatLoAf »

Howdy all FoU: I got a question about my server and since you dudes know alot I thought I would ask you. 8) I have 2 computers on a router and I have a cable modem. If a friend connects to the server using one of the computers and I connect a min later on the other I end up getting disconnected and get "server disconnected" and "end of parse packets" messages etc. Is this because I have two computers on the same line and the server can't handle it ? We both have my routers IP. Or do I got a bad copy of jk2 or somethin ?Thank's alot !
MEatLoAf

Post by MEatLoAf »

I think that I might have found the problem now. I gotta give somethin a try.
Snape
Site Admin
Great Britain

Post by Snape »

Shouldn't be a problem, I've played jk2 with friends using 3 PC's connected to a router. The last range of the IP address should differ for each one, making it unique on the network.Anyhoo sounds like you've already solved this one, just throwing in my pearls of wisdom.
Musashi
FoUster

Post by Musashi »

Shouldn't be a problem, I've played jk2 with friends using 3 PC's connected to a router. The last range of the IP address should differ for each one, making it unique on the network.Anyhoo sounds like you've already solved this one, just throwing in my pearls of wisdom.We've all seen enough of your pearls!
Snape
Site Admin
Great Britain

Post by Snape »

You shut up and take it biotch. :twisted:
QuidBoy

Post by QuidBoy »

I got 3 quid on Mus... but thats just because...well... hes mus!
[banner]
[/banner]
MusashiJr

Post by MusashiJr »

I got a question to you genious FoUz what can i do to keep my computer from freezing when i dissconnect from a server? :?: :idea: :?:
:spam: ~ I Run This Bizz ~
DaikatanaGenshu

Post by DaikatanaGenshu »

Turn force models on.
Zaphinkhiel

Post by Zaphinkhiel »

lova here? :shock: wtf :itch:
[<<MotF>>]~Zaph
tiberius

Post by tiberius »

I got a question to you genious FoUz what can i do to keep my computer from freezing when i dissconnect from a server? :?: :idea: :?:simply bind a key to quit..................... bind x quitproblem solved!!!!!!!!!
To conquer oneself is a greater task than conquering others. - Buddha