MAh Skin

Updates on skinning progress; make any skin requests here
gramps

MAh Skin

Post by gramps »

Since it didnt get that much attention in the jk2 forums, since no one goes there... I thought I would include a request for my skin to be added to HOP, and to show everyone on the general board what this beetch lookslike!if i am causing a disruptance in the moderator force, you guys can move it to its appropriate spot... i just want people to see it! :D
:{8):
gramps

Post by gramps »

also, heres me pulling my best impression of dai and his spikeage.oh yeah. and some general gramps pizzownage. :D
Musashi
FoUster

Post by Musashi »

I'll move this to where it belongs, but leave a shadow topic so people will see it.
Snape
Site Admin
Great Britain

Post by Snape »

Added it to HoP and HoL for ya. 8)
gramps

Post by gramps »

thanks snape! :D and thanks again for such a sexey skin! (ps the taunt does work!!!!) :D
Snape
Site Admin
Great Britain

Post by Snape »

You what?!? :shock: I spent two damn hours trying to get that to work before giving up... I must've had another sound file conflicting with that one or something. Well thats cool, I take it this is finished as far as you're concerned? Or are there any little bits you want changing squire?
HanK

Post by HanK »

Start over and build off of Morgan. :wink:
Snape
Site Admin
Great Britain

Post by Snape »

*hides frying pan behind back*Hank, could you come over here a second please.
gramps

Post by gramps »

You what?!? :shock: I spent two damn hours trying to get that to work before giving up... I must've had another sound file conflicting with that one or something. Well thats cool, I take it this is finished as far as you're concerned? Or are there any little bits you want changing squire?lol snape! well i didnt do anything to it, and i even tried out the taunt in a server by myself that I made, and it didnt work.then I was in Liquid City, and this guy had my skin (since it was on the server) and he was like.. love the taunt gramps man!so it just fixed itself! :D (nah snapers did it!)thanks again snape, and I like kyle too much.. morgan is sexy, but only with a green beard! :D
Ender

Post by Ender »

omg i was in english the other day and this girl comes in with a home made shirt that says "I *heart* HANK" i was like damnit why dont i have a camera phone blast