My mad flash sensation!

For our top graphical dawgs to show off their latest artistic accomplishments
HobarNintendo
FoUster

Post by HobarNintendo »

What if you can't place the little dots on forums huh? Anyways its terras not teras so you need to chill out who cares about grammar on the internet anyway. Obviously you don't belong here if you are here just to fix peoples grammar and make fun of others.
hota

Post by hota »

Hes a cal o nub, hahahahahaha
They called him Pre. The man who ran like fire every day, every race, wire to wire. The man who caused people to stop and say, I've never seen anyone run like that before. A runner who never paced himself, slowed down or quit. But Pre wasn't a runner.
gramps

Post by gramps »

nutty --- what are you even doing here anyway? if you are trying to get FoU to like you or something... i dont think that you're on the track to success. :?
:{8):
DaikatanaGenshu

Post by DaikatanaGenshu »

Nutty loves to slobber on my balls every night.That was perfect grammar bitch, now suck me long and suck me hard.
Bane
FoUster

Post by Bane »

Nutty loves to slobber on my balls every night.That was perfect grammar bitch, now suck me long and suck me hard.*slams money on the desk* who wants to ride the big horse!? :naughty:
nuttyindustries

Post by nuttyindustries »

woah cool edit mods
NULL
Zyrac

Post by Zyrac »

:idea: I am a fuckin Moron!from AmsterdamYes I know Netherlands blows big fuckin balls!We're not trying to change the topic one more time are we? :roll:
Anarchy99

Post by Anarchy99 »

Snape the file is like 400+ kb its super small so yeah ill email u my email is sethjparker@juno.comThank dudeNuttyindustries...go to hell and stop complaining.PS- Hes a cal o nub, hahahahahahaYeah we're cal o bitch lol and proud of it our team kicks!
Anarchy99

Post by Anarchy99 »

Ok so here goes nothing guyssnape gave me the url thnx man http://www.fouclan.com/downloads/JK2vsCs.swf
gramps

Post by gramps »

that pretty much sucks, besides me pwnwizzling you. :D :D :D
:{8):