Server Shutting Down

Anything relating to Taco's NF CTF server can go in here
TacoBell

Server Shutting Down

Post by TacoBell »

Well....long story short....Nobody uses it enough and is just a waste of money now. Sorry to disapoint the people that enjoyed their time spent on there. Maybe I'll find something else to spend my money on...
MEatLoAf

Post by MEatLoAf »

That's too bad. The server worked really well too. I understand what you mean about emtpy servers though. People seem to play on just a few ctf servers and never use other ones no matter how good they are. :(
Zyrac

Post by Zyrac »

i attracted 13 players there today and including me it becomes 14 so it's really sad your shutting it down :( :cry:
Zaphinkhiel

Post by Zaphinkhiel »

ya, maybe that's just in your time area, cuz whenever i looked at it 2day it was filled with 10 or more ppl :shock:
[<<MotF>>]~Zaph
Kamm
FoUster

Post by Kamm »

People have moved on...
Crash
FoUster

Post by Crash »

gramps is gonna die :oops:
TacoBell

Post by TacoBell »

Well it is rarely used at best. Sorry guys, no mo taco fizzle fo shizzle server.
Christian

Post by Christian »

sry to hear that Taco but it's understandable. every time i come on, it's always empty so there's really no sense using money on an empty server. :/
gramps

Post by gramps »

taco, i completely understand, and the ironic thing is, I was going to be mailing you joo money for it today. :( i guess i can hang onto it... :( but this is for the best, and besides we still have eKc and jotrmotF to ctf on! :D we dont need taco wasting money!! :D
:{8):
TacoBell

Post by TacoBell »

taco, i completely understand, and the ironic thing is, I was going to be mailing you joo money for it today. :( i guess i can hang onto it... :( but this is for the best, and besides we still have eKc and jotrmotF to ctf on! :D we dont need taco wasting money!! :DDamn it I should waited a day....to break the news...