Banner Request Thread

For our top graphical dawgs to show off their latest artistic accomplishments
gramps

Post by gramps »

guyess who - there is something oddly attractive about your banner.and im glad you're posting man!you've like 9034890483 tupled your post countage in the last week! :D :D
:{8):
GuessWho17

Post by GuessWho17 »

Well I've always checked the fourms, I just never posted cause I didn't have a banner and all the cool looking stuff. So <3 to bob, and </3 to myself for not posting before now. My opinions are very important too! *notices everyone ignoring me* :x
Snape
Site Admin
Great Britain

Post by Snape »

gRamps, you should have seen GW post in the before times. The long, long ago. First day we got forums (back in the shitty proboards days) GW, Mech, Jaina and... Bob I think made a >25 page thread and each had in the region of 500 posts. On the first day man!
GuessWho17

Post by GuessWho17 »

gRamps, you should have seen GW post in the before times. The long, long ago. First day we got forums (back in the shitty proboards days) GW, Mech, Jaina and... Bob I think made a >25 page thread and each had in the region of 500 posts. On the first day man!Yup! Then snapples pulled an SOE on us and nerfed us all back to 25 posts. :wink:
gramps

Post by gramps »

lolercoasters guesswho, bob, jaina and others!!!?!1!!11!! :lol: :lol: i can just see you guys doing that.l.. lol.well guesswho im just glad that i can actually talk to you more and not just in game! :D
:{8):
Snape
Site Admin
Great Britain

Post by Snape »

gRamps, you should have seen GW post in the before times. The long, long ago. First day we got forums (back in the shitty proboards days) GW, Mech, Jaina and... Bob I think made a >25 page thread and each had in the region of 500 posts. On the first day man!Yup! Then snapples pulled an SOE on us and nerfed us all back to 25 posts. :wink: :raspberry:
Darth Bob
FoUster

Post by Darth Bob »

http://fou.proboards5.com/i had more posts than taco, but if the 2 boars were added together he'd still beat me by like 500.
DesuMacchi

Post by DesuMacchi »

http://fou.proboards5.com/i had more posts than taco, but if the 2 boars were added together he'd still beat me by like 500.I own your post count~!
hota

Post by hota »

Just hosting so...NOT!!!! :twisted: find your own host
They called him Pre. The man who ran like fire every day, every race, wire to wire. The man who caused people to stop and say, I've never seen anyone run like that before. A runner who never paced himself, slowed down or quit. But Pre wasn't a runner.
Kamm
FoUster

Post by Kamm »

What is that? [gay] hota?Kidding. <3.