[<<MotF>>]Rick | looking for European players

Any JK2 related conversation goes in myah
RicK

[<<MotF>>]Rick | looking for European players

Post by RicK »

Yo dudes! [<<MotF>>]Rick hereSo i registered, that's right folks :D Anywho and straight to the point, i would like to know if there are any European players here willing to play for Team Europe on JK2 Olympics (upcoming tourney). I'm the coach and picking the players, i'm not looking for "the best players possible", no, i'm picking the team at my will, eventually it can turn out to be that the final team is really "the best players", who knows :wink: So far the team is:[size=18:f18127c945]Team Europe[/size:f18127c945]Coach:[size=15:f18127c945]RicK (MotF)[/size:f18127c945]Players:[size=15:f18127c945]Eeky (JotR)[/size:f18127c945][size=15:f18127c945]Kazuya (Independent)[/size:f18127c945]--------------------------------------------------interested reply here k thx i luv snape bye
There's nothing to lose, when there's nothing to gain...WWW.SKIMONLINE.COMhttp://EUROJK2.proboards20.com/index.cgi
Shadow

Post by Shadow »

Why are you generalizing a team "Europe" if there are many seperate teams such as team Poland and team Germany?
Catapultam habeo. Nisi pecuniam omnem mihi dabis ad capul tuum saxum immane mittam.
RicK

Post by RicK »

- Tourney will start very soon;- Most of the decent/good european players already have team;- There aren't enough Portuguese (me), English (eeky), or Croatian (kazuya) players to make national team;- Tifa and Moses (administrators) said yes. 8)
There's nothing to lose, when there's nothing to gain...WWW.SKIMONLINE.COMhttp://EUROJK2.proboards20.com/index.cgi
TacoBell

Post by TacoBell »

Wait, you best be not advertising for MotF members in our forums.
HanK

Post by HanK »

I'm from Europe. I'm posting from a Scottish web cafe as we speak.
Snape
Site Admin
Great Britain

Post by Snape »

No, no, no T-Dawg, he's looking for any European players to take part in a European team. I think.European players from FoU are myself, Mus, Ael, Bane, Step, Sau, Kal, Snipe (rarely plays)... probably forgot someone but there ya go. I don't have the time to spare for this, but anyone who is interested can go play. :wink:
RicK

Post by RicK »

:D HARR!! heheheSnape u're the man! By the way congratulations on the amazing site, i'm a webdesigner too and i find your site a masterpiece, a true artwork. :wink: Mus, Ael, Bane, Step, Sau, Kal, Snipe , any of u interested dudes? This gonna be fun... 8)
Pain-Killer

Post by Pain-Killer »

umm actually im not fou..but im european too :/ i would like to join if possible..
Bane
FoUster

Post by Bane »

:D HARR!! heheheSnape u're the man! By the way congratulations on the amazing site, i'm a webdesigner too and i find your site a masterpiece, a true artwork. :wink: Mus, Ael, Bane, Step, Sau, Kal, Snipe , any of u interested dudes? This gonna be fun... 8)im far away in asia for the moment, but when im back (late jan. early feb.) ill be back in most games.
Step
FoUster
Netherlands

Post by Step »

Since when am I European?! I'm DutchDutch > European :wink:
{FoU} Step
- Fate of Unwanted