Any JK2 related conversation goes in myah
Aelebera

Post by Aelebera »

I can't, i suck, simple as that :wink: I havent seen Stry in... forever :shock:
Snape
Site Admin
Great Britain

Post by Snape »

Ah fook it, put my name down for it... if you want me of course (and lets be fair, who doesn't?! 8) ).I'm very out of shape and my time is unbelievably limited right now so I might be better suited as a sub depending on what sort of time this is all taking place.Oh yeah, show me that new tag then Rickeh! I needs me some new FaPPing material. :naughty:
ErBSMoKAh

Post by ErBSMoKAh »

i saw painkiller :) if i'm interested i'll let u knowYou came here looking for people, It's pretty dry when people offer themselves and you refuse them.What an ass.
RicK

Post by RicK »

smokah u missed the point, but i love your banner reminds me of vince's banners hehe and that font is the same we have on our forums banner for the text "Masters of the Force" that font rocks 8) painkiller is a good friend, he makes me laugh all the time too lol (and i make him roll on the floor lolling haha) . This tourney will be tough but funny at the same time, painkiller would get runover by most of the players already signed up cause they're all very good. But i wouldn't trade most of those good players for the fun times i have with painkiller and others at Alehouse and other servers :)
There's nothing to lose, when there's nothing to gain...WWW.SKIMONLINE.COMhttp://EUROJK2.proboards20.com/index.cgi
TacoBell

Post by TacoBell »

Trust me. Erb is much....Cooler than Vince...or anything he makes...
Snape
Site Admin
Great Britain

Post by Snape »

Rickeh, talk to Lupus & Mod at BBB and tell them I'm doing this. They're two players that will strengthen any team... trust meh! :D
ArchAngel

Post by ArchAngel »

is this going to be nf ctf or jg?
RicK

Post by RicK »

Mod was interested in playing, Lupus has a problem with his computer right now but should be fixed very soon, i'm waiting for an answer from them, if they can't for some reason they'll "assign" their 2 best BBB for this mission but i think they'll play both :D .ps: it will be noforce CTF and TFFA.
There's nothing to lose, when there's nothing to gain...WWW.SKIMONLINE.COMhttp://EUROJK2.proboards20.com/index.cgi
Pain-Killer

Post by Pain-Killer »

See rick,i always knew that you think that im too bad.You didnt even test me you didnt even contact me again,you never watched me on european servers and you still maintain that i would be overrun by most of the people..do you call THAT fair??
RicK

Post by RicK »

painkiller, i dont think u're too bad just not good enough for what's coming, i've seen u play in american servers along with alot of european players i know how u play, i've been on aim and msn and i haven't even seen u there. Most games will be played against american teams and canadian team, so i want ppl that play good anywhere not just on euro servers, when i say u would get runover believe me u would, if u doubt go check the teams signed up and the players. I didn't test u cause i've played with u and seen u play in every possible situation, u should realize all this and accept it normally, there's no need to be stubborn or anything lol, it's no big deal after all duh :) .funny thing being a coach eh? u don't remember asking for advise, still u get to hear complains about how the team could have better players and u also get to hear complains on the other extreme about why u didn't pick all the 200 candidates for the team lol.undeniable facts here are:- I am the coach so i'm picking the team at my will and wisely as wise can be. - As an example i personally wouldn't go play a soccer tourney and take my brother (the 2nd person i care most in this world), my cousins, and any friend that comes and asks me to play, i would take friends that i know they play good soccer and on whom i can rely to get good scores and with whom i'll surely have fun too. On a side note i wouldn't either take the best player in the world if he is a troublemaker or doesnt behave well. - The maximum is 10 players including me, i have 20/30 candidates more or less, only 9 make it, the other 20 should understand and accept it as a normal thing, someone that doesnt understand this and accept this things normally will maybe have a hard time on real life when things like this happen. Don't worry... be happy :D ! and that's the way the cookie crumbles... :wink: