LoL

You can talk about anything in here
Shadow

LoL

Post by Shadow »

Did anyone watch the Boxing tonight? After that decision in the Golota - Ruiz fight im never watching WBO Boxing again. It's turning into fucking Pro Wrestling.
Catapultam habeo. Nisi pecuniam omnem mihi dabis ad capul tuum saxum immane mittam.
Pada*One aka InVincible

Post by Pada*One aka InVincible »

I didnt saw the fight coz I was sleeping :?I haerd he lost but ppl say he should win..wtf m8? :shock: :evil:
Duels - We run this biz.
Shadow

Post by Shadow »

Golota had two knockdowns on Ruiz, and after that all Ruiz did for the remaining 10 rounds was duck his head into Golota and hold. EVERY TIME Golota would swing, Ruiz would just duck and hold. Must have been one of the saddest things I have ever seen. When it wen't to the score cards, all three Judges gave it to ruiz by THREE POINTS. How in the FUCK can you manage a three point lead if you got knocked down twice and only landed like 7 clean power punches the entire fight.......Personally I think it's just becoming a payoff contest. Whoever pays the Judges the most wins.
Catapultam habeo. Nisi pecuniam omnem mihi dabis ad capul tuum saxum immane mittam.
MadMax

Post by MadMax »

Yea i showed this fight. That was funny fight (comedy), couse Ruiz all the time sniffed Golotas arm and he won hahah. :lol: Judges were sux. :shock:

Im too young to know everything !!!
{FoU}Shatterstar

Post by {FoU}Shatterstar »

Didn't see it, but did Golota go down any?
[shadow=green:9bb764c5b6]~Shat Happens[/shadow:9bb764c5b6]
Shadow

Post by Shadow »

Nope, Golota didn't ever catch a power shot hard enough to give him hay.
TheSithian

Post by TheSithian »

Golota is a fooking moron, ever since he pansied out and quit to Tyson, I have no respect for that guy. I must say tho that its funny when you see him in some of the bars here in Chicago (he lives here, not to far from me) and everyone and their brother wants to try to kick his ass. No wonder that guy cant stay out of trouble.
NULL
Shadow

Post by Shadow »

Yeah the guy has no heart. But anyone stupid enough to try and street fight him needs to be ready to call himself an ambulance.
MadMax

Post by MadMax »

I dont respect him too, i even dont like him, but judges were unfair.

Im too young to know everything !!!