Banner Request Thread

For our top graphical dawgs to show off their latest artistic accomplishments
gramps

Post by gramps »

lolercoasters serge.that ol' hunk a junk was gonna be a surprise treat for me if i ever made fou. :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: i suck. :o
:{8):
TacoBell

Post by TacoBell »

I will try to put something together for ya Serge...While the real photoshop artist do it. :lol:
BloodViper

Post by BloodViper »

i got a new idea for a new banner. it will be based on ocelot from the MGS series. it will have a 3 pics of him in a row, spanning the whole banner. the first on the left will be a pic of his young self from mgs3, next in the middle will be a pic of him from mgs1, and last on the left will be a pic of him from mgs2. across the top it will say "Special Operations FOXHOUND" and across the middle it will have my name Blood Viper(make sure there is a space in there and make sure you can see the pics). anyone wanna volunteer for this? dont start just yet, ill get the pics
BloodViper

Post by BloodViper »

ok here are the pics. in the first one, try to leave his hand out as much as possible, and on the last one, try to brighten it up a bit
PsychoMidget
FoUster

Post by PsychoMidget »

i just know you will love these...the confused banner....The angry banner...And the coming out of the closet banner....
WasntMe... ShutUpYouFuck!
BloodViper

Post by BloodViper »

hey! if i didnt love ocelot so much, i would say that his young self was gay too O__O
Evangelion

Post by Evangelion »

hey! if i didnt love ocelot so much, i would say that his young self was gay too O__OBut you have to admit, he is quite a pansy in MGS3. He's like, Snakes' bitch. Then again, I guess Snake is Big Bosses' bitch. :lol:
BloodViper

Post by BloodViper »

ok, how bad is this for a first
HanK

Post by HanK »

Not too shabby at all, it's just kind of bothering me how the bottoms of the one on the far left and the far right aren't even.
PsychoMidget
FoUster

Post by PsychoMidget »

yeah, i liked mine better
WasntMe... ShutUpYouFuck!