Spam Away My Children!

You can talk about anything in here
DevilMayCry

Post by DevilMayCry »

Valk's over. She says your still her bitch riiight lol.THATS MY BUNNY!(We r just friends we aint doing anything naughty ;))
Tenchu

Post by Tenchu »

NO no no she is my bitch =)
Trippy

New Map!

Post by Trippy »

OK FIRST THINGS FIRST! I THINK EVERYONE NEEDS TO CHILL OUT ABOUT MY NEW MAP. ESPECIALLY YOU BOB! I UNDERSTAND THAT YOU ALL THINK I COPIED SHROOMDUCK AND THAT IS TRUE IN A FEW WAYS. HOWEVER I DID GET HIS PERMISSION TO USE HIS TEXTURES, AND I DID NOT COPY AND BRUSHES BOB! PLEASE DONT MAKE ME CRITCIZE UR MAPS BOB CAUSE THAT COULD GET UGLY. NE WAYS JUST THOUGHT ID LIKE TO CLEAR THAT UP!!! *exhales* well that was fun eh? :buttrock:
Lets see to rock around to rock around thats right on time its Trippy! Tuh Trippy Trippy Trippy!
Trippy

Map

Post by Trippy »

I figured that you yourself as a semi skilled map maker bob would understand that it is not easy to make good textures and come up with thrilling ideas but i guess not. On another note i have started a CTF map that is NOT!!! copying anyone elses style. Although im sure all the people at pcgamemods will find something about my map to criticize lol. :buttrock: [size=18:b54830fb8b]w00t![/size:b54830fb8b]
Lets see to rock around to rock around thats right on time its Trippy! Tuh Trippy Trippy Trippy!
Tenchu

Post by Tenchu »

TRIPPY OWNS U!!!!
Trippy

lol

Post by Trippy »

LOL tenchu!! P.S. Nice cow ! hooah! :buttrock:
Kakuto

Post by Kakuto »

Holy Trippy, I agree with you 100%, Secondly, Who gives a shit if you used his textures even without permission, tho its good ya asked :D, neways, even if you didnt ask? wtf is he gonna do? threaten to kill you in a game? he doesnt even have the same frickin version. I dont care what neone says, your map roxx0rz, and who cares if you took a few of Shrooms stuff? he should be flattered! Heh...i think your maps are great! :wink:
They say ignorance is bliss, i say your just plain stupid.
Trippy

=) =) =)

Post by Trippy »

Kakuto man you gotta be tha coolest kid i know! you dont know how much i appreciate that man! Ya i guess he should be flatterd lol. Just for you being the coolest guy to walk the face of the earth ill take you out for a drink!! :beerchink: <----- do u remember that night ? i dont... uh oh!!! :buttrock:
LukeN

Post by LukeN »

its sorta sad. people actully legal stuff into a gaming world
The Second Canuck
HanK

Post by HanK »

You made a yourself a pretty sweet map, Trippy. Personally, I like it better than Shroom's stuff. Yours is easier on the eyes. :)