?

Something b0rked? We can help!!! Maybe.
Gimli

Post by Gimli »

take off all your mods, that frees up alot of space in your jk2 and loades fast
gramps

Post by gramps »

kick your computer throw gasoline on it, light it up, and throw a cherry bomb on it,, then buy a Dell XPS fully loaded with 21 ince flat screen monitor. Then I bet all your problems will be solved mate.. 8)hahhahaahhaa! spyke... that is my actual computer.... no joke....! :D :D
:{8):
Spyke
United States of America

Post by Spyke »

i meant a fully loaded sony vaio desktop then 8)
gramps

Post by gramps »

that is one horny spartan in your avatar. :shock:
gramps

Post by gramps »

ok... what the fuck.now not only (after i reinstalled, got rid of files, and redownloaded all of skins and maps) is it slow to load, but in some servers whenever someone gets near me it is really hard to move.hence it is insanely hard to ctf.any more help pelasE? :D
Darth Bob
FoUster

Post by Darth Bob »

defrag or even reformat. just try using all your disk cleanup tools or something. check your drivers or your connection too.
hota

Post by hota »

Dont use skins fool
They called him Pre. The man who ran like fire every day, every race, wire to wire. The man who caused people to stop and say, I've never seen anyone run like that before. A runner who never paced himself, slowed down or quit. But Pre wasn't a runner.
gramps

Post by gramps »

i am going to be defragging in one second, and then about the skins.... if you dont have any will everything go better?
RicK

Post by RicK »

first, get this kid out of here :o second, don't use skins dude 8) third, offcourse skins are killing u and your jk2 :shock: fourth, i'm out okay thanks :) fifth, if one of your arms is thicker than the other than u are the world champion of jerk-off / monkey spank / tree shakin :oops:
There's nothing to lose, when there's nothing to gain...WWW.SKIMONLINE.COMhttp://EUROJK2.proboards20.com/index.cgi
TacoBell

Post by TacoBell »

I know what I'm giving up for lent....Reading Rick's Posts.