None of you will complete this.

You can talk about anything in here
DaikatanaGenshu

Post by DaikatanaGenshu »

You mean i should convert it to jpg to then read the password, yeah, but how? :O I can't just convert a file like that. Unless i try downloading it from the url by changing the .mp3 to .jpg? :O***SPOILER***Open the .mp3 with MS paint.
Milk

Post by Milk »

Or that.You facks need to get to 15 so I can get some help.
[quote:1e308223cf=Snape]BTP have one here and they use it to organise upcoming matches, strategies and homosexual fantasies. I lurk there for the latter.[/quote:1e308223cf]
:rofl:
hota

Post by hota »

im on level 73, im pqzm5 for proof.
They called him Pre. The man who ran like fire every day, every race, wire to wire. The man who caused people to stop and say, I've never seen anyone run like that before. A runner who never paced himself, slowed down or quit. But Pre wasn't a runner.
Jordan
FoUster

Post by Jordan »

im on level 73, im pqzm5 for proof.I thought there were only 67 levels, but if you have proof... :o
And then Akon was like, Wooohooo! YEEHOOO!
hota

Post by hota »

Theres 81 levels.
They called him Pre. The man who ran like fire every day, every race, wire to wire. The man who caused people to stop and say, I've never seen anyone run like that before. A runner who never paced himself, slowed down or quit. But Pre wasn't a runner.
HanK

Post by HanK »

I got to level 1, then I found a blanket, curled up in the corner, and slept for days.
hota

Post by hota »

Thats actually the unknown way of beating the game.
Fireant

Im stuck on 5

Post by Fireant »

[font=Times New Roman:d2624eff42] Will anyone tell me the name of the song?[/font:d2624eff42]
Light travels faster than sound, which is why some people appear bright before you hear them talk.
Fireant

Post by Fireant »

ok i got 5 but im stuck on 8!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! (lol yes im a noobie)
Light travels faster than sound, which is why some people appear bright before you hear them talk.
Jordan
FoUster

Post by Jordan »

ok i got 5 but im stuck on 8!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! (lol yes im a noobie)And you're best buddy is Satin. :D (I've only one typo! I can still do this! DIE SNAPEY! ARGH!)
And then Akon was like, Wooohooo! YEEHOOO!