Firefox users rejoice!

You can talk about anything in here
Zaphinkhiel

Post by Zaphinkhiel »

weird, i don't (am firefox user)
[<<MotF>>]~Zaph
ErBSMoKAh

Post by ErBSMoKAh »

Pfff Firefox > IE you'll understand that jordan once your loaded with spyware/adware and your browser is hi jacked :lol:Thats what firewalls are for.
Darth Bob
FoUster

Post by Darth Bob »

it actually is a lot of fun to rid your computer of spyware, you feel all jumbly inside when you do.
Crash
FoUster

Post by Crash »

Pfff Firefox > IE you'll understand that jordan once your loaded with spyware/adware and your browser is hi jacked :lol:Thats what firewalls are for.firewalls dont stop spyware/adware :?
ErBSMoKAh

Post by ErBSMoKAh »

yes they do. I also use spysweeper which gets everything my firewall misses..Lets see here, The last time i got spyware on my pc was... Maybe a year ago or more when i got a new version of the lopdotcom toolbar.. and i only got that because i was browsing with no protection.The whole thing I use my firewall for is to prevent unwanted programs from acessing the internet, So.. If i do get something suspicious I instantly know what it is and where I can find it.. Then voila.. gonzo.. That rarely happens..And Firefox sucks, It has potential but.. It just cant offer the same kind of browsing power that IE can right now.. It doesnt support half of the shit IE does right now either. All in all i would say firefox is going to be better, But not for a long time.
{FoU}Shatterstar

Post by {FoU}Shatterstar »

you got that pop-up because firefox sucks, Luckily its still beta...It's not in beta anymore. I only use I.E to browse fouclan.comFirefox for everything else.
[shadow=green:9bb764c5b6]~Shat Happens[/shadow:9bb764c5b6]
ErBSMoKAh

Post by ErBSMoKAh »

My bad its at v1.0.. which still means its an early edition and much more updates are going to be done. We dont even know anything about it yet, Give it time and people will find lots of little loopholes and exploits to fuck with.. When it gets to version 6 It wont suck, Until then why bother?The only reason why everybody thinks Firefox is so much better is because it seems to be relatively immune to spyware.. How long do you think it will take before spyware affects firefox just the same as IE.. I give it 6 months to a year. Then it will all be the same shit. And I will laugh. Muahahahahaa.
Crash
FoUster

Post by Crash »

thats when we all go to linux, like milk......and which firewall do you use that blocks spyware and adware?
ErBSMoKAh

Post by ErBSMoKAh »

Zone alarm suite and spy sweeper.. does everything.
Darth Bob
FoUster

Post by Darth Bob »

call me crazy but SP2 is actually useful.aside from the fact that it doesnt like my norton antivirus, it hasn't caused me any problems, just slight annoyances like "ARE YOU SURE YOU WANT TO RUN THIS .EXE? REALLY SURE? OK WAIT, WHAT DID YOU SAY?"i have not experienced any problems with swg, jk2 and other games.