Firefox users rejoice!

You can talk about anything in here
ErBSMoKAh

Post by ErBSMoKAh »

When i try to use it, Its complete crap..I would say 90% of all pages load incorrectly. I have tried downloading and re-downloading it. But it has pretty much proven to me that its not ready to be out of beta, Cause there is still alot to fix.
hota

Post by hota »

This is fast as shizzle.
They called him Pre. The man who ran like fire every day, every race, wire to wire. The man who caused people to stop and say, I've never seen anyone run like that before. A runner who never paced himself, slowed down or quit. But Pre wasn't a runner.
Crash
FoUster

Post by Crash »

dude erb, every single page opens up perfectly for me.....the only time i use internet explorer is when i have to do a windows update.....and number 1 reason why Firefox will always own internet explorer.....no activex
BloodViper

Post by BloodViper »

My page's load 100% on Firefox! :)
gramps

Post by gramps »

bobeh you like sp2?! my friends' dad who is a computer technician or something says that computers generally run 23% slower with sp2. :shock: i have it though... :D
:{8):
ErBSMoKAh

Post by ErBSMoKAh »

it still sucks.IE is designed with adverts in mind, You know how much microsoft makes off that shit?Firefox is dandy and all, But it sucks for me and I dont like it. End of story.If it works fine for you guys then have fun, I get nothing but error after error.. PAge that wont load after page that wont load, Video stream issue after video stream issue. I'm sure i can get it to work, But i am not about to reconfigure my entire system just for a browser.And I can honestly say, Firefox will be the next hacker target.. It may be difficult to break right now, But its a new challenge for hackers.. and you know they dont give up.And whats that toolbars you say? Who downloads toolbars on purpose? You've got to be fucking kidding me.
Crash
FoUster

Post by Crash »

IE is used by 95% of all internet users....so hax0rz will still be focussing on IE....it will be a while before there is spyware and adware written for firefox....and because there isn't anything like activex, we'll probably be safe from them...soooo, by you using IE, you keep us safe :P
Darth Bob
FoUster

Post by Darth Bob »

bobeh you like sp2?! my friends' dad who is a computer technician or something says that computers generally run 23% slower with sp2. :shock: i have it though... :Di have not noticed any performance drop in any task whatsoever.
Crash
FoUster

Post by Crash »

SP2 worked fine for me once i disabled that security center nonsense and the windows firewall.....
ErBSMoKAh

Post by ErBSMoKAh »

YEah the non gay aspects of SP2 are quite good, Its just the stupid security center crap that sucks balls.IE is used by 95% of all internet users....so hax0rz will still be focussing on IE....it will be a while before there is spyware and adware written for firefox....and because there isn't anything like activex, we'll probably be safe from them...soooo, by you using IE, you keep us safe The whole point of being a hacker is to do things other people can't.Anyways, I have been using firefox for about a week now and have had nothing but problems, Of course im going to think it sucks. Im going to download it one more time just to see.