<FoU> - SWG Roster

Talk about anything SWG related here
Jordan
FoUster

<FoU> - SWG Roster

Post by Jordan »

Snape FoU'ster - (Snape, the Fearless Leader!)SolidD or Solid' - (Archangel)Ray'Ray Hova - (Rayhova)Yo'da-Wan - (Yoda-Wan)Mania Vie'Chuuk - (Mania)Vauce - (Vauce)Kameleon' Romeres - (Kameleon) Bobkar Dirthes - (Darth Bob) Genshu Himiko - (Daikatana Genshu) Cypher' Tae'Malas' - (Cypher) G'ramps - (Gramps) Jace Kalaz - (Jacen) Jain'ara - (Jaina) Decado - (Bane) Guesswho - (GuessWho17) Aelebera Silverthorn - (Aelebera) Shad Vosiri - (Shadow) Wyeth Kayiske - (MasteredCloud) Erb Smokah - (ErbSmokah) Valeron Brightblade - (Valeron) ULTRON = Ultron (or nortlU)Jorjoh Doffa - (Jordan-Doffa)A complete list of who is playing right now. All names are on Radiant.If you have see anyone that is missing, please, post their names, and nothing else. Do not post in this either, unless you have a name to add. If you do have someone to add, all I want posted is:'(In-game name) - (Name)'Nothing else. I don't care if you have a message, post it somewhere else. Don't be stupid, and post something irrelevant.EDIT: Oi! Just because he screams and flails around in Theed, I present ultron =pEDIT: Vauce mentioned this to me. After the correction has been made, please delete your post. Thank you in advance.[size=24:26cb450d67]After the correction has been made, please delete your post.[/size:26cb450d67]It's not funny, and it's not helpful.Thank you for your help.
And then Akon was like, Wooohooo! YEEHOOO!
MasteredCloud
FoUster

Post by MasteredCloud »

I think there's an extra ' at the end of cypher's name....Tae'malas'
ultron

Post by ultron »

noluv@ultron :(
[color=red:608c93f1e3]ULTRON = RAGIN RODIAN[/color:608c93f1e3]
Rayh0va

Post by Rayh0va »

Yyyyeeaaaaa...I think the SWG roster will have to be updated...need to add my name...yyyeeeaaaa...
NULL
yoda-wan

Post by yoda-wan »

yo'da-wan = yoda-wan
ArchAngel

Post by ArchAngel »

add me i'll be back soon, maybe :twisted: Name: SoliDD or SoliD' i cant remember :? Server: RadiantJob: trying to get BH.
MasteredCloud
FoUster

Post by MasteredCloud »

Job: trying to get BH.If I can help you out in anyway, tell me....but i'll warn you, it's not worth it
yoda-wan

Post by yoda-wan »

how do you delete your posts?
Snape
Site Admin
Great Britain

Post by Snape »

how do you delete your posts?Clue: The delete button on every post you make.Throw me on there Jordy, now I'm back in action!
GuessWho17

Post by GuessWho17 »

how do you delete your posts?Clue: The delete button on every post you make.Throw me on there Jordy, now I'm back in action!Woot! Also, you forgot my other character, GuessWho' (actually a human and not a trando!)When the CU hits I'm making either my trando or the human a musician. Someone help me make a choice in a PM. (Don't wanna fill jordy's thread with nonsense!)