snape! what the fuck is ure problem!

You can talk about anything in here
BloodViper

snape! what the fuck is ure problem!

Post by BloodViper »

ure like ignoring me, i see u posting all the time, and then i ask u to just LOOK at my skin request and ive posted countless times for u to go to skinning news area but u just ignore me!
ReDWasK

Post by ReDWasK »

:shock:
Christian

Post by Christian »

relax Blood, he's either working on it as we speak or he's just been really busy lately. he'll get to yours, be patient man :)
ArchAngel

Post by ArchAngel »

chill out dude snapes does ppl favors by making these skins, be a little more polite :wink:
Snape
Site Admin
Great Britain

Post by Snape »

Blood bloody bloody hell Blood!You already have a skin! If it means that much to you to have another one you could always learn how to do it yourself!!! I do kind of have a lot on my plate at the moment as it is, couple that with the fact that I've seen you once in game within the last month or two, triple that with the fact I only skin on occasion (but tend to tackle about 3 or 4 when I do) and quadruple fill that with the manner in which you just demanded me to make your skin!!!I've seen the post, I just haven't had time to pick it up yet.
ReDWasK

Post by ReDWasK »

while you're at it, could you make everyone in JotR a skin, as I am in the same position as you (ie, busy guy) also, i am lazy...STILL NOT DONE YET?!? WTF SNAPE/!?!? FINISH THOSE SKINS YOU BLIMEY CUNT!;)
ArchAngel

Post by ArchAngel »

yeah where's my skin, i demanded a skin almost a month ago and noones following my orders. :wink: j/ki think i will try to make one myself though, is it hard?
Musashi
FoUster

Post by Musashi »

is it hard?for someone as simple as you... Yes. :wink:
ArchAngel

Post by ArchAngel »

i show you all when i make the best skin ever!!!bwahahahahahahahaha
TacoBell

Post by TacoBell »

Man Blood, I see your point *Sarcasim*Snape is only the leader of one of the Biggests and The Most Developed Clan in JK2!