Hey fellas! Ray here...

Talk about anything SWG related here
Rayh0va

Hey fellas! Ray here...

Post by Rayh0va »

Sup fellow brothers/sisters. I just got SWG today and I just wanted to see if anyone would like to show me some stuff? I'm updating it right now so I don't know anything but when it's done maybe I'll get the hang of it. I'll post my name when it's done. Ring me an IM @ rayhova2k2. 'Preciate it. =D
NULL
Kamm
FoUster

Post by Kamm »

At least be on the Radiant server. :D :D :D :D :D :D And hi... Again. :D :D
Rayh0va

Post by Rayh0va »

My name on it is Ray'Ray Hova. Anyone feel free to chatwith me =]
NULL
gramps

Post by gramps »

My name on it is Ray'Ray Hova. Anyone feel free to chatwith me =]ray!!!! i cant wait to play with you!!first off, what server are you on? if not radiant, then die. :D also, what professions are you looking into?
:{8):
Jordan
FoUster

Post by Jordan »

Nice, Ray!Yes, make a character on Radiant! Will you be on later tonight? I can come and help you with getting started. Let me find that information for finding us, since we have yet to get all our content up and ready to go!Glad to have you with us, Ray!The location of our guild hall:<FoU> Fate of Unwanted - Corellia Waypoint: 2986, -3691/waypoint 2986, -3691To get the waypoint. Around 3.5k meters West of Coronet.If you don't have too many credits, I will donate you some, and see what we can get you started on, profession-wise.
And then Akon was like, Wooohooo! YEEHOOO!
Kamm
FoUster

Post by Kamm »

Dude, Jordy, why do you think I was up all night?Ray and me are lovers. :shock: Or... At least I showed him around a little bit.. And stuff.
gramps

Post by gramps »

Dude, Jordy, why do you think I was up all night?Ray and me are lovers. :shock: Or... At least I showed him around a little bit.. And stuff.*shudders* :eep:
Rayh0va

Post by Rayh0va »

lol fellas. Yeah, thnx again Kam for showing me around. He helped me get hella points for my profession, which by the way is Marksman/Brawler. I have a house with ya'll in the guild hall. Please don't burn it down ;P.
NULL
gramps

Post by gramps »

lol fellas. Yeah, thnx again Kam for showing me around. He helped me get hella points for my profession, which by the way is Marksman/Brawler. I have a house with ya'll in the guild hall. Please don't burn it down ;P.sweet man! are you going teras kasi or something? and awesome about the house! i cant wait to play with you.also, if you want, you can send me a screenshot of you ingame, and i can hook you up with a banner, if you so desire. :D
MasteredCloud
FoUster

Post by MasteredCloud »

Ray....playing this now? Hah! Nice, i'm Wyeth ingame