Back

You can talk about anything in here
Step
FoUster
Netherlands

Post by Step »

Welcome back! I missed you! Let's see those pics! And Outlaw, get away from those goats! :wink:I was hiding them from snape!!! :wink: :roll:i can tell by the look on your face *points at your avatar*
{FoU} Step
- Fate of Unwanted

Jordan
FoUster

Post by Jordan »

Welcome back! I missed you! Let's see those pics! And Outlaw, get away from those goats! :wink:I was hiding them from snape!!! :wink: :roll:i can tell by the look on your face *points at your avatar*"Fungry" is a word created for the Dutch Clutch.It combines two key elements of Step.1) Swearing2) Food and hunger
And then Akon was like, Wooohooo! YEEHOOO!
Outlaw
FoUster

Post by Outlaw »

Welcome back! I missed you! Let's see those pics! And Outlaw, get away from those goats! :wink:I was hiding them from snape!!! :wink: :roll:i can tell by the look on your face *points at your avatar*VIPER DID IT!!!! :shock:
Bane
FoUster

Post by Bane »

Schnape you better post some pictures, we all really, I mean REALLY want to see :naughty:
Snape
Site Admin
Great Britain

Post by Snape »

Sure thing. Here's a couple I took at night in Japan while waving my camera about frantically.
jacen

Post by jacen »

wb snape!So how many illegal goats did you sneak out of japan :D
If you're fresh, you're clean.
Recon
FoUster

Post by Recon »

Lol nice But how exactly did you do that? Photoshopped or something? Coz i won't believe you if you say that you just waved your camera.. :shock:
Snape says:3AM IN THE MORNING YOU RANG ME AND WOULDN'T HANG UP BITCH
GuessWho17

Post by GuessWho17 »

LOL! Thers no way you did that with just waving the camera! We may be looking at the world with Snape's eyes!?
Recon
FoUster

Post by Recon »

Or maybe he was going as fast as light itself!! :oops: I wish i could do that :D
Snape says:3AM IN THE MORNING YOU RANG ME AND WOULDN'T HANG UP BITCH
Snape
Site Admin
Great Britain

Post by Snape »

No Photoshop, I really did just wave my camera around. Had to put it in night mode and then just went nuts.