Back

You can talk about anything in here
Step
FoUster
Netherlands

Post by Step »

i bet those bloody japanese farmers are happy to see Snape left Japan, i'm afraid the sheep and goats are unhappy though...
{FoU} Step
- Fate of Unwanted

tiberius

Post by tiberius »

i bet those bloody japanese farmers are happy to see Snape left Japan, i'm afraid the sheep and goats are unhappy though...na, shit they are saying........"but I thought u said those gaijiin have rather large equipment".. :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll:
To conquer oneself is a greater task than conquering others. - Buddha
gramps

Post by gramps »

duh! snape is teh "flash."! we all know that! :D he was just runnin' really fsat.
:{8):
GuessWho17

Post by GuessWho17 »

duh! snape is teh "flash."! we all know that! :D he was just runnin' really fsat.That means he could hump over a dozen goats before we even notice hes gone!? Thats creepy!
Fireant

Post by Fireant »

I may have been gone for a while but when did snape become a goat humper? :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock:
Light travels faster than sound, which is why some people appear bright before you hear them talk.
Evangelion

Post by Evangelion »

i bet those bloody japanese farmers are happy to see Snape left Japan, i'm afraid the sheep and goats are unhappy though...na, shit they are saying........"but I thought u said those gaijiin have rather large equipment".. :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :lol:
Recon
FoUster

Post by Recon »

I may have been gone for a while but when did snape become a goat humper? :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock:He has been one ever since the world is world.
Snape says:3AM IN THE MORNING YOU RANG ME AND WOULDN'T HANG UP BITCH
Outlaw
FoUster

Post by Outlaw »

i bet those bloody japanese farmers are happy to see Snape left Japan, i'm afraid the sheep and goats are unhappy though...na, shit they are saying........"but I thought u said those gaijiin have rather large equipment".. :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :lol:We all know snape stole some sheep and goats and stuffed them in his bag.
Fireant

Post by Fireant »

I never Knew :shock:
Light travels faster than sound, which is why some people appear bright before you hear them talk.
jacen

Post by jacen »

I know snape has loved goats for all of eternity, but now im wondering how it originated? Im curious?
If you're fresh, you're clean.