Back

You can talk about anything in here
ZeligmanZ

Post by ZeligmanZ »

I know snape has loved goats for all of eternity, but now im wondering how it originated? Im curious?... Curiosity killed the cat...
When Reb Zusya died and encountered God, God didn't ask him why he wasn't like Abraham during his life. God didn't ask him why he wasn't like Moses during his life. God DID ask him why he wasn't more like TIBBY during his life.
Pain-Killer

Post by Pain-Killer »

who is this guy?
Outlaw
FoUster

Post by Outlaw »

Snape, tell us the orgins of your goat upsession. :D :wink:
Drep'anon

Post by Drep'anon »

Snape.... before you answer that... leave all the specific details OUT!

I have a simple philosophy. Fill what's empty. Empty what's full. And scratch where it itches.
jacen

Post by jacen »

i gotta know now though, its bothering me. :roll:
If you're fresh, you're clean.
Outlaw
FoUster

Post by Outlaw »

If he leaves out specific details that might be the whole story o_O
Snape
Site Admin
Great Britain

Post by Snape »

Snape.... before you answer that... leave all the specific details OUT!Okely dokely!Once upon a time I was walking happily through the hills when I stumbled across a goat. I swiftly... ...until it was... ...out of it's... ...then... ...with an egg timer. The goat suddenly... ...gargled... ...broke all it's legs... ...numb... ...startled look on it's face like this: :shock:EDN.
Kamm
FoUster

Post by Kamm »

:lol:
Outlaw
FoUster

Post by Outlaw »

Snape.... before you answer that... leave all the specific details OUT!Okely dokely!Once upon a time I was walking happily through the hills when I stumbled across a goat. I swiftly... ...until it was... ...out of it's... ...then... ...with an egg timer. The goat suddenly... ...gargled... ...broke all it's legs... ...numb... ...startled look on it's face like this: :shock:EDN.An egg timer? Gargled? Broke all its legs? numb? Out of all those things, the egg timer confuses me the most.
Anubis
FoUster

Post by Anubis »

sheesh apparently u havent had a british wrap around with a twist