Back

You can talk about anything in here
Step
FoUster
Netherlands

Post by Step »

Snape.... before you answer that... leave all the specific details OUT!Okely dokely!Once upon a time I was walking happily through the hills when I stumbled across a goat. I swiftly ran towards to goat and kept offering it some tea until it was running off the hill screaming it out of it's dumb ass ...then... all of a sudden I got a sexy feeling with the goat ass-scream, so i ran after it and tripped the goat with an egg timer. The goat suddenly started to like the tea and as I gargled while drinking my tea with the goat i accidently broke all it's legs because the goat didnt smell sexy enough, so I kisses the goats ass feeling all numb and as I kissed its arse the goats startled look on it's face like this: :shock:EDN.Snape told me the whole story :oops: so his love for goats and sheep started! :shock:
{FoU} Step
- Fate of Unwanted

Kamm
FoUster

Post by Kamm »

Snape.... before you answer that... leave all the specific details OUT!Okely dokely!Once upon a time I was walking happily through the hills when I stumbled across a goat. I swiftly ran towards to goat and kept offering it some tea until it was running off the hill screaming it out of it's dumb ass ...then... all of a sudden I got a sexy feeling with the goat ass-scream, so i ran after it and tripped the goat with an egg timer. The goat suddenly started to like the tea and as I gargled while drinking my tea with the goat i accidently broke all it's legs because the goat didnt smell sexy enough, so I kisses the goats ass feeling all numb and as I kissed its arse the goats startled look on it's face like this: :shock:EDN.Snape told me the whole story :oops: so his love for goats and sheep started! :shock:You sure it wasn't Taco who told you?
Outlaw
FoUster

Post by Outlaw »

Snape.... before you answer that... leave all the specific details OUT!Okely dokely!Once upon a time I was walking happily through the hills when I stumbled across a goat. I swiftly ran towards to goat and kept offering it some tea until it was running off the hill screaming it out of it's dumb ass ...then... all of a sudden I got a sexy feeling with the goat ass-scream, so i ran after it and tripped the goat with an egg timer. The goat suddenly started to like the tea and as I gargled while drinking my tea with the goat i accidently broke all it's legs because the goat didnt smell sexy enough, so I kisses the goats ass feeling all numb and as I kissed its arse the goats startled look on it's face like this: :shock:EDN.Snape told me the whole story :oops: so his love for goats and sheep started! :shock:You sure it wasn't Taco who told you?Step's version is cool, but i dont think he used the egg timer for that.