spam

You can talk about anything in here
DesuMacchi

Post by DesuMacchi »

Well I would like to thank you all for the hearty welcome, it's good to know that your accepted. So thank you once again, and yes I plan to stick around Snape.I must ask that you refrain from calling me kid though...I'm 19 not a big deal just my own preferance.Welcome Ruger!After reading your post I decided to do what I do best and delete 272 posts from this thread as it was getting spammed and also too critisized for my likings.Constructive critisism is one thing but going on and on about a certain individuals picture is another. Sid, you post as many pics as you want here as you are welcomed to just as the next person. If you ever take offense to anything said or posted after you, MrMiller@columbus.rr.com is my email, feel free to email me and I will come and remove it with pleasure! We all can take things a bit far, I myself have done it many times. You just be you and if no one likes you - too bad, thier loss, not yours!--Dai, good man for sticking up for your friend mang! Just another reason why I have always liked you!--Ruger - welcome to the forums and enjoy your stay. I see a DesuSig coming your way fo sho. the ideas are brewing.--To the rest of you, If I have deleted your pics, I do apologize, but its your own fault. I shouldnt have to sift through and pick whats a pic and whats not. So if its gone, re-upload it.~Nazi :evil:
Anubis
FoUster

Post by Anubis »

nice pics, and wow snape love ur last one with the monkeys. :lol:
DaikatanaGenshu

Post by DaikatanaGenshu »

Ruger reminds me of someone, but I can't quite place my finger on who...
ErBSMoKAh

Post by ErBSMoKAh »

Who cares, If it bothers somebody they can delete it.Done and Done!Thanks for becoming a Moderator and help in cleaning up some of the shit on the forums that you were so worried about :roll:I became a moderator to piss you off and nothing else. ;) Or could it have been the insane amount of Sticky's and announcements that other moderators were too lazy to fix...?Personally I like the first reason best lol..
ErBSMoKAh

Post by ErBSMoKAh »

Well here are a few other pics of me, with my bass and my guitar. Im no professional just a musician who likes to rock out from time to time. The bass is a 97 American Fender P-Bass with a 3 tone sunburst finish, and flamed maple wood, not as good as swamp ash, but I still wub it. My axe is a 99 B.C. Rich Warlock NJ with a Widdow Headstock and Floyd Rose Floarting tremolo. Musicians you know what that means and how much of a BIATCH it is to tune it.Oh and the last one is a pic of my Britters, I asked for her permission and its all cool, go right ahead and bash me...but you trash mouth my girl and I'll piss in your FACKING GASTANK!!!ahem...enjoy :DI think she's hot! In a non offensive way.. :P And welcome.. And you sorta remind me of one of Bobs Spam posts, With the guy at his PC mouthing the words to that wierd song.. quite funny actually..Oh and your Ax PWNS!
Crash
FoUster

Post by Crash »

ahahah that numa numa guy
DaisukeKenji

Post by DaisukeKenji »

Those pictures are great, Snape..far more scenic than Tokyo, lol. I went to the shrine in Asacusa and thought that was nifty.To those who haven't been a total ass to me, thanks. I really do appreciate it.
Kamm
FoUster

Post by Kamm »

To those who haven't been a total ass to me, thanks. I really do appreciate it.<3 Seed.
Ruger

Post by Ruger »

Thanks a bunch erb, and I relayed the message and she says thank you as well. ;)Your welcome Sid (Not sure if thats right...why dont you tell us what you want us to call you if we dont feel like typing out Da...Daisu...*pastes name* DaisukeKenji) :P
[i:59a9c77575]I dont want to be the one whose stuck with me when I whip my meat out, trapped in a room when I start to beat it...[/i:59a9c77575]
Darth Bob
FoUster

Post by Darth Bob »

WHAT THE FUCK MY PICTURE OF MY AMAZING HAT HAS BEEN DELETED?In other news, ruger has a cool guitar. His bass on the other hand is on a scale of 1 to Rickenbacker 4003, an 8.