spam

You can talk about anything in here
ZeligmanZ

Post by ZeligmanZ »

just to add my 2 cents:Welcome Ruger - that was a TIBBYRIFIC response.... and if you hang out long enough you might even understand what that means :o)Sid - I seem to have missed all the hullabaloo - but you have brought life to the boards since your arrival, and those ... ahem... edited pics of Dai and yami and everything were friggin hysterical! Cracked me up - soda through the nose funny!While we can all pick on each other... it has been (almost always) with genuine affection - and I'm sorry if things did not stay that way.I think all your color choices are psychadelic! -Z
When Reb Zusya died and encountered God, God didn't ask him why he wasn't like Abraham during his life. God didn't ask him why he wasn't like Moses during his life. God DID ask him why he wasn't more like TIBBY during his life.
Kamm
FoUster

Post by Kamm »

Don't worry about Tibby, he calls everyone kid. He's like... over 50. Anyway, I'll throw up some more pics of Japan in a min, these are from the same place I took the pagoda picture from. Really awesome place it was.Okay... here are the first three...Snape, you wouldn't happen to have a 1024 x 768 version of the first picture in this post, would you?It'd make a purrrdy desktop.
tiberius

Post by tiberius »

ya Snapey, those damn monkeys are really neato.............. :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
To conquer oneself is a greater task than conquering others. - Buddha
Digital

Post by Digital »

To those who haven't been a total ass to me, thanks. I really do appreciate it.<3 Seed.Some get off on teasing, but dont really mean what they say. (I think)
I think ReD majored in ball sucking.
Kamm
FoUster

Post by Kamm »

To those who haven't been a total ass to me, thanks. I really do appreciate it.<3 Seed.Some get off on teasing, but dont really mean what they say. (I think)Why was I quoted?!I was serious! :shock:
Digital

Post by Digital »

To those who haven't been a total ass to me, thanks. I really do appreciate it.<3 Seed.Some get off on teasing, but dont really mean what they say. (I think)Why was I quoted?!I was serious! :shock:Meant to just quote Sid. I know you love Her/Him?
Vauce
FoUster

Post by Vauce »

I know you love Her/Him?She's a girl, for the last time.
Darth Bob
FoUster

Post by Darth Bob »

Everyone loves StrawberryClock, so therefore with the distributive property, everyone loves Sid.
Musashi
FoUster

Post by Musashi »

I know you love Her/Him?She's a girl, for the last time.It's a fucking joke, you people need to learn to lighten up. This shit is expected on these forums. If it's not a thread about Dai being a flaming homo, it's a thread about Eva being a bible-basher, or Tib being a dirty old man; or myself being a thug. Live with it, it's all in good fun.
Digital

Post by Digital »

I know you love Her/Him?She's a girl, for the last time.It's a fucking joke, you people need to learn to lighten up. This shit is expected on these forums. If it's not a thread about Dai being a flaming homo, it's a thread about Eva being a bible-basher, or Tib being a dirty old man; or myself being a thug. Live with it, it's all in good fun.Thank You!!