spam

You can talk about anything in here
Digital

Post by Digital »

Thats cool. DO as you wish. I know where my delete button is.You being called a thug is like me be called a wannabe cuz of the clothes I wear. It has no emotional roots and is basically worthless to get angry over. Not liking who you are or maybe what sex you are is a little deeper than being called a thug or a wannabe. There is emotional roots and mental roots that come along with that. We arent even in the same category. I agree with you in saying we like to pick on each other, cuz we have that "family" mentality with one another. There is a certain line that can be drawn though. I've watched too many documentarys on people hating who they are and what sex they are to know that it isnt healthy to keep "getting under thier skin". Some of them have a hard enough time living through a normal life, let alone being harassed and picked on in a place that they come to, like Snape says, to get away from the idiots and dumbass people in real life and to have a good time and be thier true self.Thats all Im saying, no arguement at all. Just the way I think about it.I think the line is drawn depending on how well you know the person. By saying that, I dont know Sid well enought to joke around with her like that.Sorry Sid, if i offended you. :D
I think ReD majored in ball sucking.
DaikatanaGenshu

Post by DaikatanaGenshu »

I know you love Her/Him?She's a girl, for the last time.It's a fucking joke, you people need to learn to lighten up. This shit is expected on these forums. If it's not a thread about Dai being a flaming homo, it's a thread about Eva being a bible-basher, or Tib being a dirty old man; or myself being a thug. Live with it, it's all in good fun.o_OIt may be a joke, but when someone is seriously offended by the 36 posts about it, you may think of letting up a little bit.Lets drop the fuckin He/She posts for a bit shall we? im actually tired of reading them and Im sure Sid is as well. She explained herself in why she is the way she is (not even having to do that) so lets drop it all together.KTHX!Fuck that, we all get this shit. Bane has said he hates people talking about his sister, does that stop the oh so mature Tib from laying into the subject? Hell no. I hate it myself when people talk about me being Scouse and a thug. I've lived with that stereotype and lack of trust from people most of my life, just laugh it off and get on with it.Sid is it? You need to learn that we're only joking, brush it off and get on with life. We're the type of people who laugh and have fun at other members expense, it's the main source of humour and fun here. Nothing meant by it.You wanna know what my fucking beef with you is Mus? You don't know when to stop. Ok, yes people call me gay and blah-blah-blah, we all laugh. The difference is I'm not REALLY gay and I know it. But poking fun at Sid for a serious real-life issue is just fucking low. If you were really confused on what gender she was, all you had to do was fucking ask and I'm sure she would have told you politely without having to say, "Fuck off." But instead, you come in and start joining the crowd in their little rounds of quips and witty jokes, all the while under the banner of "It's all in good fun." I call bullshit. To top all that off, you haven't even truly apologized! All you've done was wave around your philosophy of "Learn to live and let go." To be that fucking stubborn in ANYTHING is ridiculous. Learn to swallow your pride for just once, you might find you can do some good with it.
Musashi
FoUster

Post by Musashi »

I will not apologise for something I'm not sorry for.
Snape
Site Admin
Great Britain

Post by Snape »

Guys, don't do this here. Take it to PM's if you feel it's necessary to continue but all this is doing is making things worse.And delete the non-pic related posts when you're done too.
Anubis
FoUster

Post by Anubis »

wow ok calm down children, lets sit in the learning circle and take a deep breath....so anyway dai with what u just said we only make fun of things that aren't true? such as u being gay? im pretty sure mus was bein serious with not being trusted by people. i myself get so much crap for being in choir, the only difference is i can defend myself with my fist and they quickly learn their mistake.as for sid, i havent said anything about this whole situation so dont read this with an idea about me already please. im biast on your situation. if your happy the way you are thats good enough for me. i think this all got out of control all because ppl didnt understand each other whether they were joking or not thinking about what they said. lets just all take a step back and collect ourselves cause apparently ppl have taken offense and this isnt something worth losin ppl over.
Crash
FoUster

Post by Crash »

well shit guys..i think this is sort of my fault cause i started the whole "i still dont know what gender you are" but it was only in fun....thats why i put the smileys..well sorry anyway if you've taken offence....
Step
FoUster
Netherlands

Post by Step »

let's sing a song, drep? anyone? lol
{FoU} Step
- Fate of Unwanted

Musashi
FoUster

Post by Musashi »

let's sing a song, drep? anyone? lolHaha!Dai has a right to be angry, he's defending his mate. But yeah, the situation needs to calm.
Anubis
FoUster

Post by Anubis »

step why drep?!?!!god i hate dutch ppl...
Musashi
FoUster

Post by Musashi »

step why drep?!?!!god i hate dutch ppl...You sing for us, Drep will play his guitar; Tib can dance and then break his hip. Again.