WoFoU info inside

The latest MMORPG to cause a stir in the community
DesuMacchi

WoFoU info inside

Post by DesuMacchi »

Ok first off Version is 1.4.2 (refer to the other WoW topic for instructions and where to get all the patches and so on.http://24.210.37.139:8080 <---- Click me for making your account!If you Pm'd me - Still make your account through this other than Outlaw. His is already made.One way to check and see if the server is up and running is to click on that link above. Weekdays while I am at work I wil leave it up and running but if it crashes it will reboot after 15 seconds.Take into consideration that this week, up to Sunday will be purely TESTING only! So dont HARDCORE lvl cuz it will be wiped. Just take this time and check the game out, see what class you want and so on.Sunday I will wipe it all fresh and we will start from scratch and also go public. I was told with my bandwith I can handle around 300 people, so tell all your friends and such about this starting Sunday.Sorry to do the wipe but I need you guys to test out the server for me while I am at work adn make sure things run smoothly. After I hear back from you guys that it was super then we go Live :)Horde fo life!Realmlist.wtf attached. For those of you having a subscription to WoW, be sure to back up your realmlist.etf before overwriting or you will no longer be able to get back on your Subscription!
Anubis
FoUster

Post by Anubis »

i gotta go to school right now but ill get on when im home for a couple hours (waited 3 hours yesterday waiting for this)EDIT: i got this error when trying to get ur realm list, any ideas?!Warning: Wrong parameter count for preg_replace() in /home/fouclanc/public_html/modules/Forums/download.php on line 223
Snape
Site Admin
Great Britain

Post by Snape »

It could be because you suck. :D If you can't get the file, just open up your realmlist.wtf file in wordpad (hehe cool extension) and replace the contents with the following text:set realmlist 24.210.37.139Course since you use WoW for other servers you should probably backup the original file first and switch between the two by renaming, but I'm sure you already know that.
gramps

Post by gramps »

saweeet! And it can hold 300 peeps? That's awesome! :D
:{8):
DesuMacchi

Post by DesuMacchi »

Just so you know, the server will reboot every day at 2pm eastern time to ensure a fresh connection to the server. SO keep track of the time - I cant warn you through the DOS box.
Bane
FoUster

Post by Bane »

Shoudn't it be possible to remove the DesuRO server status and replace it with WoFoU (pronounced like Tofu)?
Step
FoUster
Netherlands

Post by Step »

2pm eastern = +1GMT??
{FoU} Step
- Fate of Unwanted

Serge
FoUster

Post by Serge »

2pm eastern = +1GMT??eastern is GMT-5 there Step, so add 5 hours on to 2 o'clock in the afternoon.
Digital

Post by Digital »

I gotta try this when i have some time. :D
I think ReD majored in ball sucking.
QuidBoy

Post by QuidBoy »

Eep I'm so happy! I can't wait to play.
[banner]
[/banner]