Hey all im shillon

You can talk about anything in here
Step
FoUster
Netherlands

Post by Step »

kjashdalskdalskndlamsdlajsdh if you're british or cloudlike i'll kick your ass fo sho :evil:
{FoU} Step
- Fate of Unwanted

ZeroEnna

Post by ZeroEnna »

^^If you ran out of come backs and started pulling shit out your ass to say your prolly Dutch.

I work at burger king making flame broiled whoppers I wear paper hats. Would you like an apple pie with that? Would you like an apple pie with that? Ding!! Fries are done. Din
Outlaw
FoUster

Post by Outlaw »

welcome...and if your gay, daikatana genshu is the one for you.and if your old, we have a tibby for saleWe also have gramps for sell :wink:
GuessWho17

Post by GuessWho17 »

welcome...and if your gay, daikatana genshu is the one for you.and if your old, we have a tibby for saleWe also have gramps for sell :wink:If you talk bad to me, I will strike you down with my online shopping powers. Fear my Parks saber.
Jordan
FoUster

Post by Jordan »

boys have penises , girls have vaginas........... :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:And Tibby has a little of both!That wins.Welcome, Shillon. Enjoy your stay!
And then Akon was like, Wooohooo! YEEHOOO!
tiberius

Post by tiberius »

^^If you ran out of come backs and started pulling shit out your ass to say your prolly Dutch.pwned.................... :roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao:
To conquer oneself is a greater task than conquering others. - Buddha
QuidBoy

Post by QuidBoy »

If you talk bad to me, I will strike you down with my online shopping powers. Fear my Parks saber.Is that a....CHALLENGE?! Oh, and welcome to the boards shill-onion :D
[banner]
[/banner]
gramps

Post by gramps »

shillon you made it! :cheers: I was chillin' with this guy in some ctf server last night, and he is really tight. :D We had a huge double handed backspin session (Infernal Jihad) and a lot of fun. Also Snape ... he's from London! :bounce:
:{8):
TacoBell

Post by TacoBell »

I am the TacoBell of the clan. So don't steal my name.
MasteredCloud
FoUster

Post by MasteredCloud »

Also Snape ... he's from London! :bounce:Step....your cue :D