Hey all im shillon

You can talk about anything in here
Darth Bob
FoUster

Post by Darth Bob »

They always depart but they never arrive......
Jordan
FoUster

Post by Jordan »

They always depart but they never arrive......They always come, but there's no one them - and they never leave, but there always full, and no one comes but they never come back.
And then Akon was like, Wooohooo! YEEHOOO!
MasteredCloud
FoUster

Post by MasteredCloud »

Don't drink the water.The-they put something in it t-t-to make you forget.I don't even remember how I got here...Most of them try to put something into you more of....yeah, watch out for Dai :P
Zippo

Post by Zippo »

cloud man stop bitchin aboot dai ( we all love it, but dai can be sensitive ) :lol:
Shillon

Post by Shillon »

i see u guys play a various amount of games just asking if any of u lot like L2?- Infernal Jihad V2 -
NULL
TacoBell

Post by TacoBell »

Recon that banner...ahaha...wahhh ...that hat on Dai...ahahaAnd oh...L2 was not very popular amoung us...a few played like Cypher and Ardy but thats I all I can remember. So no.
Shillon

Post by Shillon »

i see so what gametypes u lot like ? ffa ? nf ? ctf? FF? Pp? :P
NULL
gramps

Post by gramps »

Gametypes... for jk2? :lmao: Welcom-en to FoU. I'm one of three who play that game still. :D -Infernal Jihad v1 -- Classic (Double Handed BS)-
:{8):
Snape
Site Admin
Great Britain

Post by Snape »

Shat still plays L2 a lot I think. I've been playing JK2 a fair bit more recently too, mainly CTF but it's nice to go Tibby hunting once in a while... just to make sure he knows he's still my biatch.
tiberius

Post by tiberius »

Shat still plays L2 a lot I think. I've been playing JK2 a fair bit more recently too, mainly CTF but it's nice to go Tibby hunting once in a while... just to make sure he knows he's still my biatch. :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: \ :roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao: :bsflag: :bsflag: :bsflag: :bsflag: :bsflag: :bsflag:
To conquer oneself is a greater task than conquering others. - Buddha