Star Wars Episode III Revenge of the Sith (spoilers)

You can talk about anything in here
gramps

Star Wars Episode III Revenge of the Sith (spoilers)

Post by gramps »

This is the official official thread for this movie for everyone who is going to see it and who wants to review it and whatnot. Try to not do any big spoilers or anything.I am seeing it that Friday, once I get out of my last exam, with some friends and I am dying to see it. You know why?Dallas Morning News: Rating of this movie: A- :cheers: In the last year the Dallas Morning News has given like 2 other movies an A, so this is awesome news for the movie. And it looks a lot better than the last two! :D
:{8):
Jordan
FoUster

Post by Jordan »

Thought I was going to go tonight, but I just don't really care. If I do go, it'll be hours early, and...bleh, I'm not dying to see it.Who knows.EDIT: Gramps, we should start a morning broadcast, cos we're always on...early, for our time. No one else is ever on, 'cept ReD of Canadia
And then Akon was like, Wooohooo! YEEHOOO!
QuidBoy

Post by QuidBoy »

Eep! My friends are sleeping over tonight, we're all dressing up and seeing it at 9:00 AM. We'll probably get at the theater at around 6:00 AM. It's so cool, I have to make my yoda robe today though....The costumes we have are1) Yoda2) Darth Vader3) A Wookie4) Clone Trooper5) Storm Trooper6) Some random Jedi... He's one of my friends friend... :D Can't wait!
[banner]
[/banner]
Outlaw
FoUster

Post by Outlaw »

I know like 10 people who are going to go see the midnight showing of it today. I might see it in the next few days. Like jordan, im not dying to see it.
Zippo

Post by Zippo »

Eep! My friends are sleeping over tonight, we're all dressing up and seeing it at 9:00 AM. We'll probably get at the theater at around 6:00 AM. It's so cool, I have to make my yoda robe today though....The costumes we have are1) Yoda2) Darth Vader3) A Wookie4) Clone Trooper5) Storm Trooper6) Some random Jedi... He's one of my friends friend... :D Can't wait!take a pic of that sounds hilarious :D
Bane
FoUster

Post by Bane »

We had my Ms.Vader picture. God is that still up?
GuessWho17

Post by GuessWho17 »

Going Thursday night at 8:20. Not dieing to see the midnight or early screenings... but I do want to see it quite badly. I may bring my park saber there...maybe just the hilt cause they may be like "OMG HE HAS A WEAPON THROW HATE AT HIM!" So yea... secks.
Recon
FoUster

Post by Recon »

Eep! My friends are sleeping over tonight, we're all dressing up and seeing it at 9:00 AM. We'll probably get at the theater at around 6:00 AM. It's so cool, I have to make my yoda robe today though....The costumes we have are1) Yoda2) Darth Vader3) A Wookie4) Clone Trooper5) Storm Trooper6) Some random Jedi... He's one of my friends friend... :D Can't wait!Are all we have is pistols.I go see it Friday coz i work tonight and tomorrow night..
Snape says:3AM IN THE MORNING YOU RANG ME AND WOULDN'T HANG UP BITCH
ReDWasK

Post by ReDWasK »

i'm going to the midnight screening tonite noobs, and my city is pretty small so no lining up hours in advance 8)
gramps

Post by gramps »

holy quid! take pics of that and post them here! that sounds hilarious group of peeps! :lmao:
:{8):