Star Wars Episode III Revenge of the Sith (spoilers)

You can talk about anything in here
QuidBoy

Post by QuidBoy »

hahhahaa! i think that me and some friends are going this friday after our exams are done (11 o clock!!!) and dress up and make fun of the people like quid. :D :roll: :wink: pictures for shiz if we do.*slap!* Anywho, I just got back from the movie, flippin' incredible! It was so fun, I laughed, I cried, I clapped. We were like the 3rd party in the line, we got up at 4 this morning. We all looked hot and a half, except for the clone trooper guy, because he's gay and broke his costume. The people in front of us were "jedis" and kept trying to challenge me, but I warned them they would be destroyed. Bwahha. So whenever I walked pass them in the theater the would say like "Nice costume-not!" and "Hey look, it's the fake Yoda!" So I took my saber and shoved it where the sun don't shine. Well that's what I would have done.... But anywho, I give the movie 2 thumbs up, worth the money, worth the fun, and almost worth the smell of 34 year old star wars geeks. Mmm sweet sweet BO.
[banner]
[/banner]
ZeligmanZ

Post by ZeligmanZ »

... But anywho, I give the movie 2 thumbs up, worth the money, worth the fun, and almost worth the smell of 34 year old star wars geeks. Mmm sweet sweet BO.so... only 30 more years until you are the same way? :oops: :lol:
When Reb Zusya died and encountered God, God didn't ask him why he wasn't like Abraham during his life. God didn't ask him why he wasn't like Moses during his life. God DID ask him why he wasn't more like TIBBY during his life.
QuidBoy

Post by QuidBoy »

Oo that's a singer! <3
[banner]
[/banner]
Outlaw
FoUster

Post by Outlaw »

yea im just got out of school and im starting summer tommorow. Im going to go see EP3 tonight. I was at the theature yesterday with some frieds that had tickets for the midnight showing(i didnt have one). I just hung out until like 10PM. Although i did take my camera and made a little video which i hope i can get done editing within the next week.
Jordan
FoUster

Post by Jordan »

hahhahaa! i think that me and some friends are going this friday after our exams are done (11 o clock!!!) and dress up and make fun of the people like quid. :D :roll: :wink: pictures for shiz if we do.*slap!* Anywho, I just got back from the movie, flippin' incredible! It was so fun, I laughed, I cried, I clapped. We were like the 3rd party in the line, we got up at 4 this morning. We all looked hot and a half, except for the clone trooper guy, because he's gay and broke his costume. The people in front of us were "jedis" and kept trying to challenge me, but I warned them they would be destroyed. Bwahha. So whenever I walked pass them in the theater the would say like "Nice costume-not!" and "Hey look, it's the fake Yoda!" So I took my saber and shoved it where the sun don't shine. Well that's what I would have done.... But anywho, I give the movie 2 thumbs up, worth the money, worth the fun, and almost worth the smell of 34 year old star wars geeks. Mmm sweet sweet BO.lol nub. u should of whacked dem wif ur litestick lmfaoOr, something.I want to see your Yoda costume. Seriously.The lightsaber battles seemed too over the top. Truthfully, the only fight I really liked is Anakin/Obi-Wan, and Palpatine/Yoda, or Palpatine/Mace.They were pretty -- I guess. George kept on adding more sabers to the fight. A staff in Episode I, dual sabers in Episode II, and four sabers in Episode III.By the way, Palpatine is the best Star Wars character.
And then Akon was like, Wooohooo! YEEHOOO!
Hiroki

Post by Hiroki »

hahhahaa! i think that me and some friends are going this friday after our exams are done (11 o clock!!!) and dress up and make fun of the people like quid. :D :roll: :wink: pictures for shiz if we do.Gramps weeeens, ill do the same to people like quid =o
NULL
jacen

Post by jacen »

I have to look around for my old plastic lightsaber. I will probably bring it to hit people with. Dont think im gonna dress up but w/e. Im going tommorow. Oh yeah im posting pics in the thread soon as proof that bob is fat and not I. I am fat at heart, not at body.
If you're fresh, you're clean.
Jordan
FoUster

Post by Jordan »

hahhahaa! i think that me and some friends are going this friday after our exams are done (11 o clock!!!) and dress up and make fun of the people like quid. :D :roll: :wink: pictures for shiz if we do.Gramps weeeens, ill do the same to people like quid =oAt least they have real costumes; not the sorry excuses that people at my theater wore. I felt bad for them on so many levels. That's not really the point, however.Why would you want to do that to people? I mean, really...it's like...something...gay, I mean Dai.
And then Akon was like, Wooohooo! YEEHOOO!
Digital

Post by Digital »

Good movie. Definately the best episode in my opinion.
I think ReD majored in ball sucking.
MasteredCloud
FoUster

Post by MasteredCloud »

I just got back from it....and yes, I did get tickets :P Do remember that I live in NY....Anyways, it was rather uneven I felt. The story line was pretty rushed at the beginning, but afterwards it slowed down and was really good. Action was great....that duel between Anakin and Obi Wan was soooooooo good, the coreography had them swinging and such at such high speeds. Maybe it was cause my friends put rum in my coke, but i've got high tolerance :P ....anyways, definitly a must see