spam

You can talk about anything in here
Ruger

Post by Ruger »

OK...all this talk about who deserves Lord Stanleys cup "or ams teh bestest" I have decided to put it to rest. The Detroit Red Wings...are the BEST Team in the NHL to date. I dont care if they bought themselves an all-star team "because it's obvious that they did" Best is best...and it doesnt matter how you get there.
[i:59a9c77575]I dont want to be the one whose stuck with me when I whip my meat out, trapped in a room when I start to beat it...[/i:59a9c77575]
Zippo

Post by Zippo »

you swim alot.he's drowning :?yeah look at the blood on the right :shock:
QuidBoy

Post by QuidBoy »

I have to admit. you look mighty secksum in a swim cap. :quiet:
[banner]
[/banner]
Zippo

Post by Zippo »

*giggle*
ErBSMoKAh

Post by ErBSMoKAh »

OK...all this talk about who deserves Lord Stanleys cup "or ams teh bestest" I have decided to put it to rest. The Detroit Red Wings...are the BEST Team in the NHL to date. I dont care if they bought themselves an all-star team "because it's obvious that they did" Best is best...and it doesnt matter how you get there.They have had the same team for about 5 years now, They are nowhere near the best.. The balance of Superstar players Vs Average players is way off.. Superstars DO NOT work well together.. Infact I would go with a more balanced team like vancouver or calgary.. Even Toronto would be a better choice than Detroit..
QuidBoy

Post by QuidBoy »

Jacen, you look just like this kid that goes to my school! nice room, btw :D
[banner]
[/banner]
jacen

Post by jacen »

i dont like it...i wanted to paint my room all red or something that really stands out from the rest of the house. My parents wouldnt allow it :(
If you're fresh, you're clean.
CrazyTom

Post by CrazyTom »

oh that is smurf, that is fricken smurf
ErBSMoKAh

Post by ErBSMoKAh »

Frequently Dying your hair is so bad for it!Not that it matters, you're young still.. As for me i have no hair, I shave that shit right down on the regular. And no im not balding, When I let my hair grow it comes in thick and plentiful :P
Anubis
FoUster

Post by Anubis »

whatever u say baldie