spam

You can talk about anything in here
Musashi
FoUster

Post by Musashi »

Frequently Dying your hair is so bad for it!Not that it matters, you're young still.. As for me i have no hair, I shave that shit right down on the regular. And no im not balding, When I let my hair grow it comes in thick and plentiful :PMy brothers girlfriends hair has gone so thin, you can see her head shine through the hair.
ErBSMoKAh

Post by ErBSMoKAh »

Frequently Dying your hair is so bad for it!Not that it matters, you're young still.. As for me i have no hair, I shave that shit right down on the regular. And no im not balding, When I let my hair grow it comes in thick and plentiful :PMy brothers girlfriends hair has gone so thin, you can see her head shine through the hair.Gross!
DaisukeKenji

Post by DaisukeKenji »

Thankfully I have good hair. lol. Real thick, and it hasn't gone bad yet from all the dying. This is the last time for a while, honest :lol:
HobarNintendo
FoUster

Post by HobarNintendo »

I like it o.o but thats just me...Greens better though :wink:
DesuMacchi

Post by DesuMacchi »

Frequently Dying your hair is so bad for it!Not that it matters, you're young still.. As for me i have no hair, I shave that shit right down on the regular. And no im not balding, When I let my hair grow it comes in thick and plentiful :PSame Erb!Every 3 days - Schick Quatro and shaving creme!
Musashi
FoUster

Post by Musashi »

Frequently Dying your hair is so bad for it!Not that it matters, you're young still.. As for me i have no hair, I shave that shit right down on the regular. And no im not balding, When I let my hair grow it comes in thick and plentiful :PSame Erb!Every 3 days - Schick Quatro and shaving creme!I used to have my hair shaved all of the time, growing up I had no choice, for some reason my mother insisted. So now it grows thick and all over the place. A complete mess because it's never had any conditioning.Daisuke, your hair should be fine anyway. Hers went the way it is because she used to bleach also.
Serge
FoUster

Post by Serge »

I like it o.o but thats just me...Greens better though :wink:Blue all the way.
Ruger

Post by Ruger »

DAMN Kenji!!! And you said your elbow was hella sexy *whistles his approval*Keep up the good work my friend...I wub it to no end :wink:
[i:59a9c77575]I dont want to be the one whose stuck with me when I whip my meat out, trapped in a room when I start to beat it...[/i:59a9c77575]
Kuraichi

Post by Kuraichi »

I like the way my hair play a Kamilion trick...when I dont have gel and wax in it, it is curly but when I put the stuff in my hair it spykes up for all to see I love that... :D
DaisukeKenji

Post by DaisukeKenji »

I like it o.o but thats just me...Greens better though :wink:Blue all the way.Ew no those colors would look horrible on me