spam

You can talk about anything in here
Musashi
FoUster

Post by Musashi »

I like it o.o but thats just me...Greens better though :wink:Blue all the way.Ew no those colors would look horrible on meI was going to do my hair blue, dark. But what's the point of even making it blue if it'll still look shit?
DaisukeKenji

Post by DaisukeKenji »

I like it o.o but thats just me...Greens better though :wink:Blue all the way.Ew no those colors would look horrible on meI was going to do my hair blue, dark. But what's the point of even making it blue if it'll still look shit?It depends. It might look good on you.
tiberius

Post by tiberius »

doubtful.........nothing whatsoever looks good on musy!!!!!!cept maybe when he dresses up in that lil french cut bra and panties set .......... :oops: :oops: :oops: :oops: :oops:
To conquer oneself is a greater task than conquering others. - Buddha
Jordan
FoUster

Post by Jordan »

doubtful.........nothing whatsoever looks good on musy!!!!!!cept maybe when he dresses up in that lil french cut bra and panties set .......... :oops: :oops: :oops: :oops: :oops:Tib and I know about that first hand.No, literally. First hand.
And then Akon was like, Wooohooo! YEEHOOO!
MasteredCloud
FoUster

Post by MasteredCloud »

I prefer my hair spiked....what can I say? I'm asian :P
Jordan
FoUster

Post by Jordan »

When I shower, I get out, and while it is still down and wet, I run a dime-size amount of gel through it and let it dry.
tiberius

Post by tiberius »

When I shower, I get out, and while it is still down and wet, I run a dime-size amount of gel through it and let it dry.on ur penis......................ewwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww :shock: :shock: :shock:
To conquer oneself is a greater task than conquering others. - Buddha
Jordan
FoUster

Post by Jordan »

When I shower, I get out, and while it is still down and wet, I run a dime-size amount of gel through it and let it dry.on ur penis......................ewwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww :shock: :shock: :shock:Got you excited, eh, old man? :o
Serge
FoUster

Post by Serge »

I like it o.o but thats just me...Greens better though :wink:Blue all the way.Ew no those colors would look horrible on meI was going to do my hair blue, dark. But what's the point of even making it blue if it'll still look shit?Do it Mus. Trust me Blue hair will make any one cool.EDIT* plus you can get the stuff to wash out in a few weeks, even though mine took little 3-4 months to wash out and looked like crap for awhile
Vauce
FoUster

Post by Vauce »

I like it o.o but thats just me...Greens better though :wink:Blue all the way.Ew no those colors would look horrible on meI was going to do my hair blue, dark. But what's the point of even making it blue if it'll still look shit?Do it Mus. Trust me Blue hair will make any one cool."Cool" is based on perspective, and that's based on a lot of things. :wink: