WoW Plug-ins

The latest MMORPG to cause a stir in the community
ZeroEnna

WoW Plug-ins

Post by ZeroEnna »

This is a great site for plug-ins for users of both the regular WoW client and of WoFoU. This will make your game experience that much more enjoyable and alot easier.Curse-Gaming Plug-insYou are going to want to download two plug-ins mainly. The first one your taking to directly by that link its called Titans Panel. Very useful tool because it gives you your location 24/7. The second one your going to want to download is called Insomniax Recompilation.To install the plug-ins is quite easy. For Insomniax simply extract the files to your base WoW folder which is located atC:/Program Files/World of WarcraftIt will copy over your old Interface folder but do not worry because it was empty so just click yes.For Titans panel simply extract the file anywhere then open the folder it came with copy the folder inside and then paste it atC:/Program Files/World of Warcraft/InterfaceAfter that simply start the game and you will see Titans Panel right when you log-in. However you will be wondering where Insomniax is simple really, just click esc and click one of the buttons it brings up. Forgot the name of it but im sure you will find it just fine. After you find it you will have to click some new options like showing action bar 1, 2 and so on. This way you can have all your action bars on screen at once and not have to cycle thru shit anymore.There are alot of features with these plug-ins especially Insomniax unfortunately I have not figured out how to use them all. If you ever want to remove the plug-ins just simply delete your Interface folder and make a new one or just delete the contents inside your Interface folder and your done. Also do not worry it does not overwrite your current action bar settings or any game settings.

I work at burger king making flame broiled whoppers I wear paper hats. Would you like an apple pie with that? Would you like an apple pie with that? Ding!! Fries are done. Din
MasteredCloud
FoUster

Post by MasteredCloud »

Some UIs have this stuff already....