Summer Stress...

You can talk about anything in here
Outlaw
FoUster

Summer Stress...

Post by Outlaw »

THIS SUMMER FUCKING SUCKS ALRDY!!!!Work sucks. My friends never want to hang out with me. They go hang out with everyone else but never include me in whatever the hell they do. I have been inside all summer(expect for when i have to go to work). I have tried calling my so called "friends" to see if they wanna do something. They tell me that their busy and to call later. So i call them back an hour later and they are out with a bunch of other people, and completely forgot about me. SO fuck them and fuck the world! :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil:
Ruger

Post by Ruger »

Um...honestly what do you expect people on the forums to do about it. Bust into Cornville U.S.A. or whatever city in Nebraska you live in and beat up these people because they won't hang out with you? Do you expect one of them to reply to the thread saying "aww...geez outlaw I am in the same boat as you...will you be my friend?" Deal with it...find new friends. Thats what everyone else does. Sorry to be harsh...but maybe they don't want to hang out with you because you whine like a 10 year old girl. It's just what I see. Good luck with your dilemna I suppose.Ruger Out!
[i:59a9c77575]I dont want to be the one whose stuck with me when I whip my meat out, trapped in a room when I start to beat it...[/i:59a9c77575]
Step
FoUster
Netherlands

Post by Step »

you can hang out with me and kick ruger in the balls :evil:
{FoU} Step
- Fate of Unwanted

Shadow

Post by Shadow »

Nobody likes that kid anyways, lets all kick him in the balls!
Catapultam habeo. Nisi pecuniam omnem mihi dabis ad capul tuum saxum immane mittam.
hota

Post by hota »

Nobody likes that kid anyways, lets all kick him in the balls! This is true.
They called him Pre. The man who ran like fire every day, every race, wire to wire. The man who caused people to stop and say, I've never seen anyone run like that before. A runner who never paced himself, slowed down or quit. But Pre wasn't a runner.
Kuraichi

Post by Kuraichi »

I feel for you law If I lived where you do I would hang with you.. :cry: :D
Bane
FoUster

Post by Bane »

I finnish sunday, then I'm going to go hang out with outlaws friends :wink:
TacoBell

Post by TacoBell »

Outlaw! Check this out! I lost my job! I have no girlfriend! And I've been playing the damn god damn rouge in WoW for 6 months and Im only level 43!!!!!!
Kamm
FoUster

Post by Kamm »

Outlaw! Check this out! I lost my job! I have no girlfriend! And I've been playing the damn god damn rouge in WoW for 6 months and Im only level 43!!!!!!It's ROGUE, god damnit! [size=24:8cfbd1b8f9]ROGUE![/size:8cfbd1b8f9]
Jordan
FoUster

Post by Jordan »

Why do you need other people to enjoy summer?This has been a great first day of summer for me. I woke up, tested WoW while it was still early! Then worked outside of the house for a bit, made breakfast, vegged out, checked out a library book, played WoW, and I'm going to go see a movie tonight.All by myself. I'm enjoying it. Maybe it's just me... :o
And then Akon was like, Wooohooo! YEEHOOO!