Summer Stress...

You can talk about anything in here
DaikatanaGenshu

Post by DaikatanaGenshu »

Fuck you all...I still have like a week left.Btw, the title of this thread is such a paradox.
Jordan
FoUster

Post by Jordan »

Fuck you all...I still have like a week left.Btw, the title of this thread is such a paradox.Oxymoron?
And then Akon was like, Wooohooo! YEEHOOO!
gramps

Post by gramps »

I'm havin' a bitchin' summeR! :D You jsut have to balance your work life with your friends life, and your girlfriend's life or whatever. And Outlaw, if they don't want to chill with you, make some new friends! Chill with peeps you work with, or even get some lady and get involved with her. :D
:{8):
Evangelion

Post by Evangelion »

or even get some lady and get involved with her. :DWomen are overrated, which is why I've decided to turn gay and make advances on Jordy.
DaikatanaGenshu

Post by DaikatanaGenshu »

or even get some lady and get involved with her. :DWomen are overrated, which is why I've decided to turn gay and make advances on Jordy.No surprises here.
Shadow

Post by Shadow »

My restaurant owner and head chef are doing some shit in France, so they have shut down the restaurant to catering only for nearly a month. I don't work catering, so the last three days I have been drinking vodka on my Sea-Doo. Lake is 5 min away so I am there every day, and I even fish from it. Fishing from a Jet Ski is pimp. If you ever see someone riding around on a watercraft holding the throttle down with one hand and holding a bottle of Vodka in the other, you know it is me.
Catapultam habeo. Nisi pecuniam omnem mihi dabis ad capul tuum saxum immane mittam.
ReDWasK

Post by ReDWasK »

I've been playing the damn god damn rouge in WoW for 6 months and Im only level 43!!!!!!maybe that's the reason you dont have a girlfriend :shock:
Outlaw
FoUster

Post by Outlaw »

the reason i posted this was to vent really. Sometimes you just gotta let it out ya know :?: There is nothing anyone can do.
Darth Bob
FoUster

Post by Darth Bob »

AN OXYMORON AND A PARADOX ARE NOT THE SAME THINGA PARADOX IS A PHRASE THAT REVEALS A FURTHER TRUTH, AN OXYMORON IS JUST AN UNFEASIBLE PHRASEthank you english classbut really outlaw, calm down, and remember you always have the internet.
Jordan
FoUster

Post by Jordan »

or even get some lady and get involved with her. :DWomen are overrated, which is why I've decided to turn gay and make advances on Jordy. :shock:
And then Akon was like, Wooohooo! YEEHOOO!