NEW COMPUTER IS SETUP!! RAR!!

You can talk about anything in here
gramps

Re: NEW COMPUTER IS SETUP!! RAR!!

Post by gramps »

ddr ramoo0o0oo0o0o0ooOOO0o0oo0o0o0!DDR RAM!
:{8):
Crash
FoUster

Post by Crash »

You got AMD or P4?I'm thinking about upgrading to the Athlon 64 3200+Erb just do the 3400+ for a bit more $ , thats what im getting :)3400+? that must be for the socket 754....if it is, id advise against it...socket 939 is where its at...
Digital

Post by Digital »

You got AMD or P4?I'm thinking about upgrading to the Athlon 64 3200+Erb just do the 3400+ for a bit more $ , thats what im getting :)3400+? that must be for the socket 754....if it is, id advise against it...socket 939 is where its at...What's wrong with socket 754?
I think ReD majored in ball sucking.
Digital

Post by Digital »

Nevermind :)"If you are looking for a cheaper processor these socket 754 processors could represent a bargin but they do not have the 64-bit extensions and are of course coming to the end of their life. But for a cheap processor you cannot really complain."
I think ReD majored in ball sucking.
Crash
FoUster

Post by Crash »

:D yeah the new dual core processors that arrive for AMD will originally be made for socket 939 so if you'd have the option of upgrading...also the new nforce4 chipset is only for the socket 939...so you'd be stuck with AGP which is also dying...pci-e is replacing agp...
Ruger

Post by Ruger »

Why don't people get it...computers aren't about having the best. It's about being the best. Proffesional gamers will drop their resolution down to 640x480 and turn off all of the eye candy just to get 220 fps. That is the speed at which the monitor can keep up with an optical mouse on full 180'sI dont want to start and nVidia ATI war. I am an Nvidiot through and through. I am going to recommend a GeForce because they tend to have less compatability problems and their drivers increase performance substantially.The point is "You can give a noob and Alienware...but he's just a noob with an Alienware."The best machine in the world isn't going to make you any better. That comes from experience.
[i:59a9c77575]I dont want to be the one whose stuck with me when I whip my meat out, trapped in a room when I start to beat it...[/i:59a9c77575]
Crash
FoUster

Post by Crash »

or you could have the best machine and have all the eye candy on and still play with 220fps :P
ErBSMoKAh

Post by ErBSMoKAh »

or you could have the best machine and have all the eye candy on and still play with 220fps :PThats what i'm saying! Get a super pimped out machine and play every game in 1600x1200 and still get good FPS.
ZeroEnna

Post by ZeroEnna »

Why don't people get it...computers aren't about having the best. It's about being the best. Proffesional gamers will drop their resolution down to 640x480 and turn off all of the eye candy just to get 220 fps. That is the speed at which the monitor can keep up with an optical mouse on full 180'sThe point is "You can give a noob and Alienware...but he's just a noob with an Alienware."The best machine in the world isn't going to make you any better. That comes from experience.I hope your not referring to me. Im on the best players in JKII and I never used a mouse, all keyboard and still kicked everyones ass with a peice of shit comp.Reason I wanted a new computer is because I was tired of 17-25fps in JKII even with all settings turned down and the second reason is because I could barely move around in WoW.So a better computer will make me a GOD!!BOW DOWN BITCHES!!

I work at burger king making flame broiled whoppers I wear paper hats. Would you like an apple pie with that? Would you like an apple pie with that? Ding!! Fries are done. Din
Kamm
FoUster

Post by Kamm »

So a better computer will make me a GOD!!I still don't see this happening..