spam

You can talk about anything in here
Musashi
FoUster

Post by Musashi »

I like it o.o but thats just me...Greens better though :wink:Blue all the way.Ew no those colors would look horrible on meI was going to do my hair blue, dark. But what's the point of even making it blue if it'll still look shit?Do it Mus. Trust me Blue hair will make any one cool.EDIT* plus you can get the stuff to wash out in a few weeks, even though mine took little 3-4 months to wash out and looked like crap for awhileYeah, why did you decide to do it GREEN!?
Crash
FoUster

Post by Crash »

gramps you look exactly how i pictured you! :D
Serge
FoUster

Post by Serge »

I like it o.o but thats just me...Greens better though :wink:Blue all the way.Ew no those colors would look horrible on meI was going to do my hair blue, dark. But what's the point of even making it blue if it'll still look shit?Do it Mus. Trust me Blue hair will make any one cool.EDIT* plus you can get the stuff to wash out in a few weeks, even though mine took little 3-4 months to wash out and looked like crap for awhileYeah, why did you decide to do it GREEN!?I didn't it was the camera and the lighting and it had faded some already so it looked green in the picture. It really went back and forth between blue in green depending on the lighting. Now it's back to the natural blonde :?
Darth Bob
FoUster

Post by Darth Bob »

awesome hair.honestly wtf happened kam you dont just go serge on us in a day.
Kamm
FoUster

Post by Kamm »

awesome hair.honestly wtf happened kam you dont just go serge on us in a day.After being attacked by a friend on Field Day today.
Darth Bob
FoUster

Post by Darth Bob »

vague!!!!
gramps

Post by gramps »

bobkar, get ready for a hairoff. sexum pixies are coming! :D
:{8):
Snape
Site Admin
Great Britain

Post by Snape »

I *MUST* have that hat! Here is my awesomely sexy samurai Domo-kun keyring that I picked up over in Japan. Oh baby.
DaisukeKenji

Post by DaisukeKenji »

I got it at the anime convention...A woman made them and was selling them :D
Bane
FoUster

Post by Bane »

oh yeah randomly...I was at a festival last night. And there was this carousel. With a rooster. I just couldn't resist. *snicker* cock