Summer Stress...

You can talk about anything in here
Bane
FoUster

Post by Bane »

I just noticed the cigar on gramps paint banner looks like a giant, steaming turd.
Zippo

Post by Zippo »

or even get some lady and get involved with her. :DWomen are overrated, which is why I've decided to turn gay and make advances on Jordy.No surprises here.don't let him still your boyfriend :D
jacen

Post by jacen »

way to thro h8 ruger. Yeah just be lucky your in summer, i still have 17days of school left. Then again i do go back late september but i dont like septmeber because school starts up again! And itll be just me in summer and everyone else will be in school and ill be bored. :cry: but you alwasy have us outlaw. <3
If you're fresh, you're clean.
DaisukeKenji

Post by DaisukeKenji »

My summer doesn't suck. :DI graduated Saturday. Parents took me out to eat. Got to go to a festival. Life is sweet for me.
QuidBoy

Post by QuidBoy »

Outlaw! I love you still, I'll be your *friend* :wink: Anywho, this is going to be a great summer, I wake up, eat breakfast, play some WoW, then my friends end up getting here, and we hang out all day. I'm going to a camp with them in a week, so that'll be fun.
[banner]
[/banner]
Saurrr!

Post by Saurrr! »

I'm going to Shanghai in July for a week of shopping and eating \o/
TacoBell

Post by TacoBell »

I've been playing the damn god damn rouge in WoW for 6 months and Im only level 43!!!!!!maybe that's the reason you dont have a girlfriend :shock:I don't need comments from a guy who drinks milk out of a bag.
QuidBoy

Post by QuidBoy »

I love you. :cry:
[banner]
[/banner]
Hiroki

Post by Hiroki »

I've been playing the damn god damn rouge in WoW for 6 months and Im only level 43!!!!!!maybe that's the reason you dont have a girlfriend :shock:I don't need comments from a guy who drinks milk out of a bag. :lol:
NULL
ErBSMoKAh

Post by ErBSMoKAh »

My restaurant owner and head chef are doing some shit in France, so they have shut down the restaurant to catering only for nearly a month. I don't work catering, so the last three days I have been drinking vodka on my Sea-Doo. Lake is 5 min away so I am there every day, and I even fish from it. Fishing from a Jet Ski is pimp. If you ever see someone riding around on a watercraft holding the throttle down with one hand and holding a bottle of Vodka in the other, you know it is me.I quit being a chef for that reason, Catering sucks balls. Though, I also hated busy friday and saturday nights and whiny wait staff. Lets face it, the industry sucks and leads to alcoholism.