Summer Stress...

You can talk about anything in here
ClowntheRed

Post by ClowntheRed »

im doing lifeguard training in the summer....swim practice...girlfriend xbox sleeping and eating...theres my summer
Sparkling Granny Trousers!
NoWhere Man
FoUster

Post by NoWhere Man »

the reason i posted this was to vent really. Sometimes you just gotta let it out ya know :?: There is nothing anyone can do.right on man, some times you just need to vent so way not to some friends in the forums. you know were here for you. Ruger is just an ass, it wasn't like you were asking for help you just wanted some one to listen. some times we just need some one to listen. and i don't know if i missed it or not but did we start the ball kicking yet because if not let the kicking of ruger's balls commencePSTacoBell wrote: ReDWasK wrote: TacoBell wrote: I've been playing the damn god damn rouge in WoW for 6 months and Im only level 43!!!!!! maybe that's the reason you dont have a girlfriend I don't need comments from a guy who drinks milk out of a bag. this needs to be on a shirt or something. funniest thing i've read in months.
tiberius

Post by tiberius »

Outlaw! Check this out! I lost my job! I have no girlfriend! And I've been playing the damn god damn rouge in WoW for 6 months and Im only level 43!!!!!!It's ROGUE, god damnit! [size=24:83d3e3a9af]ROGUE![/size:83d3e3a9af]maybe rouge is correct and he has been wearing it..............that would explain the lack of a gf............probably will make Dai hot tho, so taco could still get lucky :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
To conquer oneself is a greater task than conquering others. - Buddha
Crash
FoUster

Post by Crash »

the reason i posted this was to vent really. Sometimes you just gotta let it out ya know :?: There is nothing anyone can do.right on man, some times you just need to vent so way not to some friends in the forums. you know were here for you. Ruger is just an ass, it wasn't like you were asking for help you just wanted some one to listen. some times we just need some one to listen. and i don't know if i missed it or not but did we start the ball kicking yet because if not let the kicking of ruger's balls commencePSTacoBell wrote: ReDWasK wrote: TacoBell wrote: I've been playing the damn god damn rouge in WoW for 6 months and Im only level 43!!!!!! maybe that's the reason you dont have a girlfriend I don't need comments from a guy who drinks milk out of a bag. this needs to be on a shirt or something. funniest thing i've read in months.no where man you are the greatest! but that doesnt suprise me because you are jordan's friend :P
Serge
FoUster

Post by Serge »

the reason i posted this was to vent really. Sometimes you just gotta let it out ya know :?: There is nothing anyone can do.right on man, some times you just need to vent so way not to some friends in the forums. you know were here for you. Ruger is just an ass, it wasn't like you were asking for help you just wanted some one to listen. some times we just need some one to listen. and i don't know if i missed it or not but did we start the ball kicking yet because if not let the kicking of ruger's balls commencePSTacoBell wrote: ReDWasK wrote: TacoBell wrote: I've been playing the damn god damn rouge in WoW for 6 months and Im only level 43!!!!!! maybe that's the reason you dont have a girlfriend I don't need comments from a guy who drinks milk out of a bag. this needs to be on a shirt or something. funniest thing i've read in months.no where man you are the greatest! but that doesnt suprise me because you are jordan's friend :Pwow, your lost and confused. :o
Jordan
FoUster

Post by Jordan »

the reason i posted this was to vent really. Sometimes you just gotta let it out ya know :?: There is nothing anyone can do.right on man, some times you just need to vent so way not to some friends in the forums. you know were here for you. Ruger is just an ass, it wasn't like you were asking for help you just wanted some one to listen. some times we just need some one to listen. and i don't know if i missed it or not but did we start the ball kicking yet because if not let the kicking of ruger's balls commencePSTacoBell wrote: ReDWasK wrote: TacoBell wrote: I've been playing the damn god damn rouge in WoW for 6 months and Im only level 43!!!!!! maybe that's the reason you dont have a girlfriend I don't need comments from a guy who drinks milk out of a bag. this needs to be on a shirt or something. funniest thing i've read in months.no where man you are the greatest! but that doesnt suprise me because you are jordan's friend :Pwow, your lost and confused. :oWe're best friends, but he just hasn't told you yet. :evil:
And then Akon was like, Wooohooo! YEEHOOO!
QuidBoy

Post by QuidBoy »

the reason i posted this was to vent really. Sometimes you just gotta let it out ya know :?: There is nothing anyone can do.right on man, some times you just need to vent so way not to some friends in the forums. you know were here for you. Ruger is just an ass, it wasn't like you were asking for help you just wanted some one to listen. some times we just need some one to listen. and i don't know if i missed it or not but did we start the ball kicking yet because if not let the kicking of ruger's balls commencePSTacoBell wrote: ReDWasK wrote: TacoBell wrote: I've been playing the damn god damn rouge in WoW for 6 months and Im only level 43!!!!!! maybe that's the reason you dont have a girlfriend I don't need comments from a guy who drinks milk out of a bag. this needs to be on a shirt or something. funniest thing i've read in months.no where man you are the greatest! but that doesnt suprise me because you are jordan's friend :Pwow, your lost and confused. :oWe're best friends, but he just hasn't told you yet. :evil:Can I be your best friend? :D
[banner]
[/banner]